L'Oreal Ever Pure Sulfate Free Shampoo for Colour Treated Hair Reviews

Ranked #618 out of 1071 in Shampoo

April 12, 2017

I tried the blonde shampoo and found it leaves your hair soft and smelling great. I noticed my hair was not near as dried out looking. This sulfate free shampoo helps with brassiness and fading of colour and has UV filters. I absolutely love the iris scent. I would recommend this to anyone that dyes or bleached their hair blonde.

April 10, 2017

My absolute favourite shampoo and conditioner! It smells amazing and works so well.. I have curly hair and is often frizzy and unruly. This shampoo has tamed the beast and helped me actually grow my hair! It's amazing .. and to think I got it from target.

March 27, 2017

I dye my hair all sorts of different colours frequently and started using this about a year ago. It works, is gentle on my hair, and leaves it feeling fresh and clean. I switch between this and Marc Anthony brand depending which is on sale when I go to Shopper's. Satisfied, but would change if I heard of something with the same price point that was better. I wouldn't say this is totally fade-proof. Colour does eventually fade, even when using cold water, but it lasts longer with this product.

March 19, 2017

Got this and the conditioner as full sized sample. Really don't like the smell! It was super strong. Used it once and it worked well enough as a shampoo. Liked that it was sulfate free but won't buy again because of the smell.

October 10, 2016

I've tried many sulfate-free shampoos in my life and this one is very different. It does have a strong scent (I use the volume shampoo with natural botanicals and rosemary). The smell is strong, but quite 'natural', instead of perfume-y. It's different than any other sulfate-free shampoo I've tried because it actually lathers! But I do feel it might be a bit harsher than other sulfate-free shampoos out there. I tend to use it later on in my hair-colour cycle (and not immediately after I've done my colour).

October 05, 2016

Je n'ai pas du tout aimé cette fois -ci malheureusement. Il laisse mes cheveux avec une texture étrange et cireuse. Mes cheveux étaient lourds et secs.

1.5/5

October 05, 2016

Bought this shampoo and conditioner set to use on my freshly highlighted hair. 6 days or so after my due job I noticed my once light brown highlights turning super brassy and orange. After going back to the salon we come to the conclusion that it could only be the products I was using on my hair that could have changed the colour so drastically! Do not use! Supposed to be formulated specially for coloured hair but actually RUINS it!

August 25, 2016

I've been using this shampoo for a few years now. I love the way my hair feels and smells after washing. You only need to use a small amount and it lasts a long time. It is a little pricey, but it is often on sale.

May 26, 2015

I bought this shampoo to help protect my newly coloured hair. I had to get rid of it. It left my hair feeling limp and greasy and not at all clean. It made my scalp itchy and I also didn't like how it smelled. I gave it to my mom, who also has colour treated hair and she also couldn't use it.

March 04, 2015

I would highly recommend Loreal sulfate free shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair. It is gentle and leaves your hair soft and tangle free. The best Shampoo I have used for color treated hair.