L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate Free Repair Remedy Mask

L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate Free Repair Remedy Mask Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 2383 in Hair Care

February 23, 2017

I like this mask as a deep moisturizing treatment. You don't need to use an excessive amount as well, so it lasts a few uses even on long hair. It doesn't help with frizz for me, but makes up for this with shine and flexibility in the hair. It is much easier to comb through after.
    Smells nice, the scent is natural (rosemary/mint sweet smell). Feels like a treat when i use it.

January 06, 2017

I LOVE the EverPure line so much. I gravitated towards this mask due to it being sulfate free. It works great! It doesn't way anything down or make your hair greasy like some masks. I love it.

January 05, 2017

This is a great deep conditioner for processed hair. It has a great smell and it does a very good job of conditioning and leaving my hair feeling smooth and healthy.

September 23, 2016

I keep my hair care routine pretty simple, and will use a restoring/repairing hair mask about once a week. I like this particular one from L'Oreal because it puts moisture back in my hair and leaves it soft, shiny, and manageable. It's free of parabens, sulfates, and is 100% vegan, which is fantastic because I try to avoid the first two in any products I use.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers