L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil: Penatrating Oil Serum
Good

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil: Penatrating Oil Serum Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 324 in Serums

February 26, 2017

I like this oil both because of the smell and because of the shine it gives to my hair. It feels very luxurious. There is no weighing down and you don't need to apply too much, just rub between the palms and gently go through with your fingers. It tames frizz fairly well, although I use other products that work better.
    L'Oreal keeps repackaging these oils once in a while, they disappear and then come back. I hope they don't discontinue them.

March 07, 2016

LOVELY! For drugstore, this is a great option. It's a dry oil so it soaks into hair better rather than sitting on it and weighing it down. It's very light. If you look closely there are micro 'shimmer'. I guess that would enhance shine.The smell is pleasant, but I would prefer none. Overall, I like it because it tames down my frizz, dryness and makes hair a little easier to manage.

January 06, 2016

This oil is my serious HG. I have fairly thin, dry/frizzy wavy/curly hair, and this oil seems to be the only one I come back to. I have tried a series of hair oils and serums from many price ranges and the cheapest one I have tried (under $10!!) just so happens to be the best. It does not sit on the hair leaving a greasy feel/look like most oils, within 10 minutes, my hair soaks it up and leaves it moisturized and SO soft, plus the smell is amazing, but not too overpowering. I recommend this to everyone who asks how I get my hair so silky. Seriously worth a try for the price!!

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics