L'Oreal Hair Expertise Color Radiance Shampoo Reviews
#819 in Shampoo

September 15, 2017

Amazing

I love this product by loreal it moisturizes my hair perfectly and protects my color i dont have to dye my hair as often because of this product . It males my hair super healthy looking and does not dry it out .

April 28, 2017

Le shampoing de l'oréal me permet de garder ma couleur plus longtemps. En plus il hydrate vraiment bien les cheveux. Il a une odeur agréable. J'attends qu'il soit en rabais pour l'acheter. Mais je le recommande et je le rachèterai définitivement.

April 14, 2017

The product has a nice scent and lathers well. My hair is home colored and very damaged. I love that it did not take the color out of my hair. It did clean and moisturize very well but is probably not the most effective for me.

February 26, 2017

I have a lot of damage on the lower part of my hair from frequent dye jobs and this shampoo is very good in cleaning what is normally a tangled mess. It cleans well, smells very pleasant, doesn't overdry the hair in the long run. It's a shampoo that i have in my rotation frequently.

October 23, 2016

This product is very good, I have fine hair and it was not to heavy for me. The scent is nice, there is no film on my hair. Did not seem to fade hair colour

September 27, 2016

I love this shampoo because it helps you to retain your color longer and it makes your hair look nice and glossy without the wax. It smells so good too, it's so funny I had completely forgotten that I love this stuff and now I am going to go get some on my next shopping trip. L'Oréal has amazing shampooos and conditioners. This is one of them.

September 27, 2016

Like this shampoo and conditioner.
    Does the job to replace the expensive brands.
    Has a nice scent also.
    So far the best drug store bought brand so far

February 13, 2016

Love love this product. I color my own hair as hair salon can be expensive. I use this product and my hair feels so soft. I highly recommend as it's amazing on fine hair.

August 04, 2014

I have very coarse hair and very thick, this is the only shampoo I use makes my hair shiny and soooo smooth, feels sooo good!

May 29, 2014

This is my new go to shampoo for when my hair is dyed. It keeps it very soft and shiny and helps keep the color lasting a little bit longer and little bit brighter. I also think it has a very nice scent to it.