Loreal Infallible Foundation Reviews
#40 in Foundation

March 23, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Le meilleur fond de teint pour peau grasse

Une bonne expérience avec cette base de maquillage est l'une de mes préfère, son fini mat est parfait pour les peaux grasses à mixtes!! Fácil á mélanger avec une éponge, il ne craque ni ne pèle, je le recommande

February 05, 2021
    United Kingdom

Budget friendly foundation

This foundation is suitable for combination skin. Its beautifully set on the face without looking cakey. It gives medium to full coverage. This foundation is perfect for daily use. Very light weight and budget friendly.

February 05, 2021

Favourite foundation!

This stuff is amazing. It’s not heavy but covers everything you want covered. I find the shade range to be really good to compared to other brands! I have olive skin and I was able to find a perfect match!

December 06, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Budget friendly

Loreal may be a premium brand. But not all products are premiu.This is the best budget foundation that I have tried for lasting power. It stays but all day, with just the usual wear down around the mouth. No matter what foundation I wear, I seem to get wear down around the nose zone.

September 13, 2020

One of my go to drugstore foundations

Really like this foundation! Very effective Nd good price point.

Pros
    - stays on for a long time
    - comes in 2 formats for both oily and dry skin
    - easy to apply to face

Con:
    - does not stay as long as high end product
    - limited shade range

May 04, 2020

Good drugstore foundation

I really like this foundation for everyday wear. It stays well and does not separate or flake off half way through the day. I like to set it with a fine powder so it all stays in place.

February 01, 2020
    United Kingdom

Must have

My new favourite foundation. Bought it as my old one fonished and I wasn't happy with previous one. I tried it and I don't thin I ever gonna change it for anything else. It stays on my face all day long.

January 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love it!

It's good coverage and is very matte. It comes with different shades!!! Mine is classic ivory I've been using this foundation for almost 5 months now!

1.7/5

January 30, 2020

Not a fan

Did not stay on my face. By mid morning, I was a mess. Blotchy oily and looked horrible. I get it, you get what you pay for, I guess I had higher hopes as I love Loreals other products

January 30, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

I love it

I love this foundation, it applies very nicely and stays on for all day! It’s my go to foundation, it covers anything amazingly. It’s perfect consistency