L'Oreal Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #358 out of 876 in Eye Liner

May 19, 2017

I ABSOLUTELY love the LIQUID eyeliner. I have used it for most of my life and will never change. I prefer it more than the other kinds as it is easier to glide on and you put the pressure on as to light to medium stroke for thickness of the line. Easy to remove with makeup remover. Doesn't dry out as quick as the felt tips.

March 05, 2017

I only use the L'Oréal liquid eye liner as I find the liquid glides on smoothly without clumping. Its also great to use for those who have sensitive eyes or wear contacts I find. I experimented with a lot of liquid eyeliners and some even smell that irritate your eyes. This one is unscented and glides on smoothly. Safe to use!

October 22, 2014

I've tried many felt tip liners but always end up back with this one. It goes on so well and I like the fact that the tip is wider than the others because I can get the thickness I want in one stroke and don't have to go over again.

September 15, 2014

Ive tried a lot of liquid eyeliners and this one is pretty good. It goes on smooth and dries pretty quickly lasting quite a long time. My only issue is that it seems to be really thick and I don't like that.

September 12, 2014

For me this product works. It applies very smooth and easily. Highly recommend

2.7/5

August 13, 2014

not a fan, it was difficult for me to apply it and it didn't last to long.

August 13, 2014

I have tried many different eye liners in the past and Loreal is by far the best. I highly recommend it.

August 12, 2014

Usually I love L'oreal products, but I found this liquid liner just blah!
    After wearing it for about an hour it was coming
    off on my top kids and looked cheap. :(
    I did kind of like the felt tip though. I expected a great liner that would last at least 5 hours but
    this one disappointed me. For almost $11 no thanks

June 04, 2014

This is the only liquid eyeliner I purchase because it glids on so easily and stays on through out the day. Lots of product that lasts a long time

May 31, 2014

This is a great product that makes my eyes really pop when I wear this. I love how the black is so magnetic and draws immediate attention to my eyes. The price is very reasonable as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.