Loreal Miracle Blur Foundation Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 730 in Foundation

June 02, 2017

I love this for being a drugstore foundation it feel like I have nothing on my face it's medium coverage I would totally recommend it to anyone looking for drugstore option.

September 25, 2016

I always need to use foundation because of my skin having too many issues, a few blemishes, a few dark spots I have a mixed type skin dry in places, oily in others, always a challenge. This seems to work very well and is a nice quality

February 19, 2016

I love this product. It's great. Loreal' Miracle Blur Foundation has a lightweight feeling that will leave your skin feeling silky smooth and soft. It's so lightweight it feels like you are not wearing any makeup and matches my skin tone perfectly which is a plus for me. I live in Mississippi where it is very hot and humid, but Loreal Miracle Blur Foundation lasts all day and doesn't "melt" like most foundations. It has a very soft, pleasant fragrance that doesn't cause my allergies to flare up.
    The only con is that it can be little greasy if applied to soon after primer or moisturizer.
    I highly recommend this product and will buy it in the future.
    Pros--Goes on smoothly, pleasant fragrance, a lot of product in little tube, easy to match my skin
    Cons--It's more like a tinted moisturizer

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic