L'Oreal Natures Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

2.8/5
Ranked #1942 out of 2546 in Hair Care

2.3/5

March 12, 2017

I do love the matching shampoo and cannot say enough about it. I do find this creme very heavy and does not rinse very well. Actually made my hair very dry (??) so not a really big fan.

May 22, 2012

I went into Sally’s Beauty last week looking for a deep conditioner for my hair. My hair is very long, thin, and straight and color treated. I very rarely blow dry my hair, but it's still a mess. I call it combo hair because it tends to be oily on top, but half way down and to the ends its dry and I have split ends every where. So I talked to the girl in Sally’s Beauty about this and I told her that I didn’t want to buy a full size product and then end up hating it. She completely under stood where I was coming from and walked me through some of the products she had that I could buy a large sample size of to try. We settle on the L Oreal Natures Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme'. This sample was big enough for me to try it out three times, so for the $3.99 they wanted for it I bought it. You can how ever buy a 16oz jar for $13.99 at their on line store. I tried it the very next day, only applying it to the most damaged part of my hair like she suggested I do because of my oily top problem. You just apply it to washed wet hair, leave it in for five minutes and rinse it out. So I did all that and had a hell of a time getting through the knots that were on the top of my head that weren’t conditioned. Ounce that night mare was over with I left my hair dry on its own like I normally do. When it was finally dry I gave it a brush trough and was surprised at how much nicer my hair felt. It still wasn’t as soft and as shinny as I would have like it to be, but it seemed like I was on to something good. Then I redid it two more times and finished off what I had. My final results aren't as good as I hoped them to be, but my hair is starting to soften up and look healthier. How ever it still isn’t quit to my liking. So although I felt like the LOreal Natures Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme' work well, it still didn’t work as well as the deep conditioner I used years ago and can find any longer. So my search continues. I feel like because you can buy this in a large samples size it would be something you can try with out breaking the bank and ending up hating what you bought. It made be a good product for some, but it just wasn’t what I was looking for.

New favorite songs?