L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Advanced Hairstyle Sleek It Frizz Vanisher Cream
Amazing

L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Advanced Hairstyle Sleek It Frizz Vanisher Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #900 out of 2546 in Hair Care

March 31, 2016

Never in my life would I have ever imagined I'd need an anti-frizz hair product. My hair is not only flat as a board, but it's also very oily. I thought frizz only happened to people with dry and/or textured hair (wavy, curly, etc.), but my hair always looks very flyaway, even with conditioner. I'm not crazy about using de-tangling spray on a frequent basis because it leaves a film on my hair that makes it look more oily, which is the last thing I need. So I went in search of a hair product that could tame my mane without leaving me with excess buildup that also didn't cost an arm and a leg.

After a little research, I found L'Oreal's Sleek It Frizz Vanisher Cream. It looked promising, and at just $3.99, it seemed like a reasonably-priced item that, should it fail, wouldn't set me back a whole lot. I got it, and while I don't use it every day, I've found that it does seem to work for me. It just needs to be applied to damp hair, so after I get out of the shower and take my towel off my head, I apply some of the product to the ends of my hair (not the scalp). My hair is about halfway down my back and I find that a single pump of this cream is sufficient for me, so a little does go a long way.

This product does help smooth out my hair, so it's definitely effective. It's not perfect (Suave's keratin-infused smoothing shampoo is the best smoothing product I've used, personally), but it does make a noticeable difference. Like other smoothing products, it also acts as a de-tangler and makes my hair ever-so-easy to brush, even while it's wet. My hair isn't perfectly smooth after using it, and since it's not completely unmanageable to begin with, I don't know how effective it would be for someone with severely frizzy hair.

Personally, I do like it, and it works pretty well for me; I can't speak for anyone whose hair is thick, curly or dry, but I'd say it's a worthwhile risk if you want to give it a go. You just might need to use more product than I do for a better result, that's all.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!