L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance Collection

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance Collection Reviews

Ranked #382 out of 1102 in Shampoo

May 02, 2016

I loved it!
    The shampoo smelled great, which is definitely a bonus. The Protective Instant Miracle already proved to be a success as the tips of my hair feel soft and silky, instead of the dryness I have been experiencing lately.

Another bonus was being able to brush out my hair without having to tug on the knots left in my hair from the wind (and curls) yesterday. This is definitely a bonus and one of the things I look for in a good hair care line. Way to go L’Oreal Paris!!

March 04, 2016

I recently reviewed L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance. I am already a loyal L'Oreal addict and am always wanting more! Hair care to makeup, they never fail to impress! I really like the shampoo, instant miracle and conditioner that came from the color radiance line. Smells awesome! I really like how well it hydrated my hair, no tangles after shampooing. The conditioner and instant miracle left my hair silky and fresh, and definitely helped in making my color fresh and radiant again. I used the above mentioned products for three weeks, and wanted to give my review after using for enought time to do a honest and insightful review, hope you agree! LOL! The price is right, really affordable for the quality of L'Oreal products!

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

tpn30 added a new review for
    Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm

leona.yiu earned the Beauty Guru badge

tpn30 added a new review for
    A-Derma Avoine Rhealba

Hellostyles added a new review for
    elf baked highligher