Good

L'Oreal Paris Hydra Total 5 Ultra-Even Routine Scrub Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 300 in Facial Exfoliators

February 08, 2016

#5works #beyondhydration I received this line of products free to try and review. My skin care routine with these products is really quite simple. I start with the hydra total 5 face scrub in the shower, which makes my face feel so much better; I'm literally scrubbing the dirt off my face. Then, once I'm done in the shower I dry my face and apply the toner with a cotton ball and dab it all over my face and neck. Once that is dry, I apply the hydra total 5 moisturizer with SPF in the morning and then I'm finished. I repeat the process at night time, but I use the other moisturizer at night. Great skin care line, easy directions to follow and priced very fairly.

February 07, 2016

I received L'Oreal Paris Hydra Total 5 Ultra-Even Routine Scrub for free in exchange for my honest review.

This scrub made my face feel so soft and refreshed after using it. I didn't find the little beads to be too harsh on my skin and it had a nice light citrus scent which did not bother me. A little went a long way, it lathered up nicely and left my skin feeling clean.

#5Works #BeyondHydration

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce