• L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lip Colour
  • L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lip Colour

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lip Colour Reviews

Ranked #1038 out of 1198 in Lipstick

Take your lips to the next level with Infallible Le Rouge. This revolutionary and innovative formula delivers bold, luscious color that lasts all day long, making it the ultimate beauty indulgence.  Infallible Le Rouge Lipcolour offers up to 10 hours of vivid, hi-definition colour and shine, while hydrating Vitamin E keeps your lips moist and comfortable. Discover the truest color payoff in a creamy, conditioning base.

April 04, 2015

These could pass off as high end lipsticks and they are affordable at the drug store! Was shocked at how much I liked them

August 07, 2014

This has to be one of my favorite lipsticks. That is saying something since I am an extreme lip junky..I have too many lipsticks..lol. I own 4 of these and my favorite color is Forever Frappe..it is my go to your lips but better color. This does not live up to the claim of staying on for 10 hours but it does stay on me for a good 5 hours at least and doesn't make my lips feels too dry or flakey. I really enjoy how this lipstick keeps my lips looking fuller all day and it also leaves a little stain behind after it wears off. Awesome product!

November 01, 2012

I rarely wear lipstick, but yesterday was Halloween and I needed a really punchy lipcolor. I received this L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge lipcolor in "Blazing Sangria" (#714) from the brand to test. It's a brash warm-toned red which I didn't think would work for me (I usually lean toward cool tones), but it's actually quite tone-neutral and was a fantastic choice for me.

Once I let it set/dry, it lasted through 2 hours of trick or treating and 1 hour of candy gorging afterward. In fact, I had to wash my lips very thoroughly to get the colour off!

I would not say it's drying, but a quick swipe of balm over top does make this lipcolor a little more comfortable to wear. The colour payoff is fantastic and I'd definitely consider purchasing this product again. Recommended!

BJAdams added a new review for