LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Reviews
#56 in Mascara

November 21, 2020

My favourite Drugstore Mascara!

This is an older mascara but is still my all time favourite! The thin wand applicator makes my lashes so long. I usually buy on sale for $12 which is great for the value of this product. I will always be a loreal fan! I think their products are great.

November 16, 2020
    United States

Long lashes

My favorite mascara for long and defined lashes. I love the applicator that is super fine and gives me more control to apply from the roots to the tips with no effort. Also perfect for lower lashes.

October 22, 2020

Easy to use, great results

This is one of the best mascaras I have every tried. You only need to apply one coat and lashes will look longer and appear more full. It also does not smudge after wearing all day! My lashes don't seem brittle and it feels weightless.

October 19, 2020

This is my go to mascara!

I have used this mascara for at least 5 years. The brush is very thin which is one of the things I absolutely love about it, It allows you to really cover the whole lash making them look so long! There is often sales at my local shoppers making the price between $7-$15 - I also buy the waterproof and the carbon black and use all 3. LOVE IT!

September 11, 2020

The length!!

A great formula and the application wand is just *french kiss*! So good. I find my lashes grow straight out rather than up and curled, but this mascara really separates my lashes, gives me a look of long lashes (helps to elongate what I have) and is not thick and cakey.
    Love this product a lot!

August 17, 2020

My Highschool Sweetheart Mascara & Benefit Rollerlash Dupe

I used to wear this in high school all the time. My lashes don't hold curl super well but I have found a flattering way to apply my mascara is to pull my lashes slightly outwards to give a slight winged look, rather than try and have them all curl directly up which they resist doing. This mascara is great for that.

I've tried lots of other mascaras and really liked the Benefit Rollerlash mascara for a while. However, I retried this recently and found it gives similar results to the Benefit one but holds curl better and is a better price.

June 20, 2020

L’oréal Telescopic/ THE BEST MASCARA

Let me tell you guys, this mascara is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE mascara. I have tried over 45 mascaras, mascara being my favourite makeup product, and I have never been so blown away! I do have naturally long lashes so this mascara makes them look so long, maybe even like fake lashes! It doesn’t clump, it separates the lashes, adds volume and length, it’s the perfect mascara! Please pick it up, you won’t regret it:)!

May 08, 2020

Amazing!

This is my current go-to mascara! I was hesitant to try it because I do like drugstore mascaras that are cheaper but this is totally worth it! Makes your lashes insanely long and fluttery but does cause any clumps. And i love how long and thin the brush is

April 20, 2020

Eyelashes to the Gods

I got this product as a gift and was amazed at the results. If you are looking for a lengthening and volumizing mascara this is one of the best the drug store has to offer! The head of the wand is long with very small bristles which makes it great for extending the top lashes but difficult to use on bottom lashes. Otherwise great product.

March 30, 2020

Best Mascara!

I’ve been using the Teloscopic mascaras for years and have gone through multiple tubes. I love how unique and thin the wand is as its able get straight to the root and coat each eyelash without leaving it clumpy. The carbon black version which is my personal favourite creates more volume while the original gold version is more lengthening.