Loreal Paris voluminous lash Paradise mascara Reviews
#53 in Mascara

March 15, 2019

Best Mascara

I've tried a lot of mascaras from Sephora (including "Better Than Sex", which this one is supposedly modelled after), but I think this one is honestly a lot better especially for the price. It makes my last curved and very voluminous but not chunky at all. I also find that it wears really well throughout the day.

March 14, 2019

OMG BEST DRUG STORE MASCARA!!!!!

Only reason why this product doesn't get a full Five out of five from me is because i do find if i wear this product for more than 10-12 hours or if im sweating it does sometimes flake or transfer to my eyelids and under eye area. However my lashes have NEVER looked this BEAUTIFUL and voluminous and long in my entire life. I always hated my lashes but i realized it was just because i wasn't using the right product. I will never buy any other mascara that's how much i love this product! I have repurchased multiple times and gotten numerous of my friends hooked! You will love it!

March 12, 2019

I would buy agai

Not using mascara everyday I was not impressed when my old brand would dry up and flake on me. This product is the best, with 1 or 2 swipes you get the best coverage and the look lasts until you take it off

March 10, 2019

Best drugstore mascara

This is the best drug store mascara out there because it doesn't fall off throughout the day, it doesn't clump up, and it really extends the length of your lashes.

February 24, 2019

Haven’t used another mascara since

I’ve been using this mascara for a long time and love it. My lashes instantly look fuller and longer. A great drugstore find that I will be using for years to come.

February 20, 2019

Love this mascara

I've used the Loreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara for a while now and I stick to it. It has a great brush that separates the lashes, so you have no clumping at all. It has great staying power and has a good combination of length and volume.

February 20, 2019

I'm liking it so far!

Let me start by saying that I am very picky when it comes to mascara. My favourite is from the voluminous line but I had to give this one a shot. I like the brush and the consistency, though I wish it was a bit thicker. The price point is great though and if you are looking for longer looking lashes and a mascara that separates your lashes, this one is the one!

February 13, 2019

Ok mascara

The formula is a bit dry and it applies smoothly without clumping. It does a decent job thickening my lashes, and it's okay for lengthening. I really like the brush, too.

February 13, 2019

Best drugstore mascara

This is the best mascara I've tried from the drugstore. It's almost as good as my too faced better than sex mascara but it's alot cheaper and most of the time it's on sale at shoppers.

February 11, 2019

bold lashes

I have always used loreal voluminous mascara and found this lash paradise voluminous. i have not found the waterproof one in our town but will continue to look for it. i love the way it makes my lashes so will continue to use only this on my eyes.!