4.1/5
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara Reviews
#18 in Mascara

L'Oreal's legendary Mllionizer brush is bigger than ever to separate and build each lash evenly from root to tip. The mascara features a built-in, anti-clump wiper that removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Plus, the ultra black formula amplifies each individual lash for a dramatic lash effect.

No clumps. Intense maximized volume. Combines bold volume with clean definition. Bigger Millionizer brush separates and builds each lash evenly from root to tip. Anti-clump wiper removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Ultra black formula amplifies each lash for a dramatic lash effect

September 28, 2015

I love this mascara!! It gives my eyelashes a nice dramatic look and makes my eyes pop. I love how It doesn't clump or flake like other mascaras do. This is definitely my fav mascara to use!

September 22, 2015

This is pretty good mascara! The black looks very dramatic and it really lengthens and thickens the look of my eyelashes but I notice that there is a lot of mascara on the brush. I often have to scrape some of the mascara off before applying so I don't get really clumpy lashes.

0.8/5

September 16, 2015

this product is severely over rated. Go back to voluminous and you will have much better results

July 29, 2015

I'll be honest - I didn't want to love this drugstore mascara. I've been a They're Real addict for years and didn't believe anything could be better. Especially something that only cost $6. I was SO wrong. The formula glides on to your lashes, the brush separates beautifully, and it gives fantastic length and body. One coat will make your lashes beautiful. Two coats will make them go POW! without any clumping.

July 23, 2015

A fairly dramatic mascara! With the black shade, it lengthened my lashes and separated them for sure! After multiple uses I did have clumps appear, but it wasn't a dealbreaker. A lovely night mascara!

July 16, 2015

This is for sure my favourite mascara! It doesn't clump my lashes like other mascaras and it makes my lashes sooooo long!!

July 14, 2015

This was ok I would buy it again if it was on sale but I'm am not crazy about this product.

July 08, 2015

definitely my choice of mascaras it doesn't wear off during the day like other brands i have purchased

June 11, 2015

Product works well and the brush gets down to every lash! I'm asian so my lashes need lengthening and volume which is exactly what I get with this product! My only complaint it that it dries out easily and doesn't last as long as some of my covergirl mascaras.

2.2/5

June 09, 2015

At first use appeared to be great mascara. Loved the length and volumn I got. BUT then it started to flake. I was away from home and it got in my eyes and made them itch.. I cleaned it off as soon as I got home. Used a few days later and same thing happened. Tossed it!