L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer Mascara Reviews
#66 in Mascara

October 14, 2017

Must

Sans blagues, un must. C’est avec ce prodyit que je reusais a avoir des cils qui se demarquent vraiment. ca fait toute la difference pour des cils volumineux

September 19, 2017

I live by this mascara primer!

I love this mascara primer! I use it all the time with a number of different brands of mascara. Works great and helps make eyelashes look thicker. I bought mine at Shoppers Drug Mart and I will buy again.

April 18, 2017

I recently tried this out in combination with my favourite L'Oréal mascara. After using a few times with and without I noticed a big difference with my lashes when I did use the primer before hand. It helps make your lashes look longer and thicker and is easy to apply and not expensive at all! I will definitely be incorporating this into my makeup routine from now on

3.2/5

April 03, 2017

I kinda like it, but not crazy for it. It took me some time learn to use it and make it work with my flat and short lashes. I apply one coat of mascara, wait until it dries,and then with out rub or brush too much,I just sink it into my lashes in three different spots, wait again until is dry for the second coat. If I use it like actually a primer, it lows my curl, but If work on it like this It actually works! Gives me the volume I love,but is this so much work that don't make me so happy! Another feature I may say I like, is you can take it off just with water,at least you can take themosoff,so it doesn't harm your precious lashes.
    I kinda like it, let's see,not sure if I will repurchase.

March 14, 2017

J'ai vraiment aimé ce produit , il rends mes cils plus épais et ajoute beaucoup de volume. À combiné avec un mascara allongeant pour un résultat optimal, Ce primer est définitivement un "must" dans la trousse de maquillage. J'avais acheté celui à double embout (avec mascara et brosse recourbé) mais j'étais déçu du mascara qui vient avec puisqu'il ne résiste pas bien à l'humidité et il "smudge" facilement sous l'oeil. C'est pourquoi j'ai utilisé le primer avec un autre mascara et il est top. Je recommande fortement le primer seul, il est sur ma liste d'achats !

February 27, 2017

I received the primer with the purchase of L'oreal voluminous mascara and I loved it. It does extend the length of my lashes and doesn't leave them looking clumpy and the price if bought separately is very reasonable. I would recommend this primer and I would buy it again.

January 05, 2017

I had never tried mascara primer prior to trying L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer Mascara and now that I have, I'm hooked! I noticed that when I use it, there is less clumping when I apply the mascara and my lashes appear fuller and longer. It is super easy to apply too (same as mascara really). the only problem I had was finding it, I went to 3 stores before I could find one! Great product, I would highly recommend!

January 04, 2017

For the first time I have tried it, love it! The best primer to apply for my lashes before regular mascara with a great value! Only with one coat, I can see a change in length or volume of my lashes visibly. This primer is white, easy to see, and my lashes are magically appearing longer than before. Love to use it ! Definitely will buy it again!

December 28, 2016

L'Oreal's Voluminous Primer creates a base for smooth and even application of your favourite mascara. It also volumizes lashes and conditions. The primer is white, it goes on smoothly and it is easy to apply to lashes. I noticed that it did create an even application surface for my mascara. I spent less time trying to get my lashes to look even and to not clump together with the use of the primer. It was easier to just apply mascara and go. I also didn't have to apply as many coats of my mascara to build the volume I like to see. I was really hoping that it would keep my mascara from transferring to my upper eyelids due to its claim of being smudge proof, but unfortunately it wasn't able to help in this area. It did come through by creating more volume overall for my lashes and made my mascara easier to apply. I would purchase again in the future.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product for a reduced price and share my honest review.

December 07, 2016

I really adore this primer. It does a really nice job of making my lashes thick and defined! And it saves me time in my morning routine.

The price of this product is fantastic. The cheapest I've seen it offered is $5.96 which is fantastic considering how expensive L'Oreal mascaras usually are.

This primer is quite white and the brush deposits a lot of product onto the lashes. The primer makes my lashes feel really soft! So I have to use super black mascara to cover up the primer.

This primer thickens my lashes much more than mascara by itself. I find I don't have to spend a lot of time in the morning applying mascara because I don't have to keep building and building to get the look I want.

This primer doesn't add a lot of length, but it does add a considerable amount of volume and definition. I don't mind it lacking in the volume department because if I don't get the length from the primer, I'll get it from the mascara.

It doesn't flake on me, or cause any mascaras I use over it to flake. It also washes off very easily.

I love this stuff, because it gives me the dramatic, luscious lashes that I crave.