L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer Mascara Reviews
#74 in Mascara

November 26, 2019
    California, United States

Absolutely Amazing!

I received this product as a sample on my birthday back in May and I haven't stopped using it! It's freaking amazing and leaves my lashes long and looking like I"m wearing false lashes. Highly recommend this stuff. A lot cheaper than name brand primer and works better, too!

October 22, 2019

Love it

This primer is amazing It makes my lashes fuller and longer. Very economical as well. I have used another brand that was at least three times more expensive but this one is so much better. Bought it from Walmart and will definitely be purchasing it again

June 07, 2019

Good product to try

I tried this under my mascara. It give a good base for the mascara, give volume amd length and a base that lets my mascara go on smoothly so I have volumized eyelashes. I would recommend this product as a primer for my mascara and added volume and length

March 10, 2019

Love this Lash Primer

This lash primer is part of my daily make-up routine and I think Loreal makes a higher quality compared product to another brand I tried. I ran into WalMart this afternoon to pick up some groceries and found myself in the cosmetic isle, saw this familiar package and bought another tube in fear of running out. I will add that the tube lasts awhile, the one I have now has been used for about 2-3 months and is almost empty.
    The white liquid is not runny, has more of a medium consistency, but not thick. It applies white and I find it's best to let it dry before applying your mascara or you could end up with the primer on your wand or end up with some unwanted globs as the primer is a bit tacky when wet. Since I am blessed already with long lashes, this primer adds even more length, gives them some more volume and does not smudge. I do use a high quality mascara and the combination together is amazing, between the two, my lashes are amplified x 10. Lastly it removes with ease, I use an eye makeup remover and it comes off with no problems.
    This base primer does not disappoint, I suggest everyone give it a try, I'm pretty sure it will become part of your routine like mine.

February 09, 2019

Amazing primer!

This primer is everything! It adds volume and length and doesn’t clump when you add mascara, it separates the lashes and prepares them for mascara. It’s an affordable dupe for the Dior primer!

December 12, 2018

I never travel without it!

This product has changed my life! I have long eyelashes and other products would always make them look long and not full at all, with this primer, my eyelashes are full and always look amazing! It also lasts a long time, right through the night!

2.2/5

June 26, 2018

Not what I expected

I purchased this primer and tried to make it work so much times but I gave up. I love this line of mascara and it has always been my go to so I decided to buy the primer. It didn’t really live up to my expectation. I found that it goes on well on its own but made the mascara itself go clumpy. My lashes are long naturally but I find i need some volume. The primer just made my lashes looks very spidery. I think I will just use the mascara on it’s own.

March 25, 2018

Excellent primer, comparable to high end

I decided to try out this lash primer as I often find my mascara will transfer to my eyelids throughout the day. I've tried the Diorshow primer in the past to mixed feelings. This primer is a fraction of the cost, and in my opinion, performed much better. My mascara stayed on all day and didn't transfer...huge win!

March 08, 2018

Very good

I purchased L’Oreal Volumunios Primer a couple weeks ago because my eyelashes have thinned because of age and thyroid problems. I have been very pleased with it giving the volume I wanted in my eyelashes. It lasts well all day and not hard to clean off at night.

January 21, 2018

Pleasantly Surprised!

I've previously used the Dior Show primer but due to the high price point, it's a product I only occasionally have on hand and use. I decided to give L'oreal's Voluminous Primer a shot - what a delight! Incredibly effective at adding length to every individual lash while keeping lashes separate/voluminous. I apply L'oreal Lash Paradise moments later and the result is fantastic - long, voluminous lashes giving me a bright eyed wide awake look. Love that I can spend a third of the cost and get the same result! <3