Loreal Preference Mousse Absolue

Loreal Preference Mousse Absolue Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #102 out of 332 in Hair Colour

May 05, 2017

The idea of saving hair colour to use again is ideal. No mixing, no mess, but mousse, fantastic. I've used a couple brunette shades and am happy with the first application, it gave strong colour & grey coverage. The second use to get to the roots was fine.

October 17, 2016

Loreal preference is my go to hair colour. It covers stubborn grey hair, is practically odorless and is very easy to apply. I think all hair colours would be better if they contained guidance on how to safely discard leftover colour as i find dumping it in the sink might be harmful to our water system.

September 28, 2016

This is a cool idea because this bottle is already mixed for you. You shake the can and apply as much as needed. Then, you can just store the bottle away until your next color 6-8 weeks later. It is a mousse application so I found it didn't soak into my hair properly and I ended up using the entire bottle. It is around $15 which would be great if you got your 2 applications from it. The end color result is quite nice. it is rich and shiny. it does cover grey well also. I just didn't like the whole system.