4.9/5
#12 in Serums

Good - 0

April 21, 2021

Nice fresh look

I received a cute little sample of this pure hyaluronic acid serum. It has a light, not greasy texture, absorbs really fast and gives your skin a fresher look. It’s scent free which is a pleasant bonus for me.

March 29, 2021

Amazing serum

L'OREAL REVITALIFT Triple Power serum 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid SERUM is like a miracle to my skin.
    After one week my fine lines and wrinkles felt firmer and my face looks better getting plump and moist.My fine lines between my eyebrows look visibly much better.
    Just a couple of drops will cover the whole face and additional drop for my neck area.
    I bought online from Shoppers Drug Mart the full size bottle.
    I would highly recommend this product.

March 29, 2021

LOVE IT!

I received a generous sample of this serum and I can tell you that I absolutely love it. You apply this serum using a dropper so you can control the amount that is being dispensed. It is a very clear fragrance-free serum that contains 1.5% of hyaluronic acid. My skin has been craving this product as it has been so dry this winter. Almost immediately after I applied it to my entire face, it was absorbed and my face felt so moisturized, and I could see a natural glow. I love how this serum is non-greasy and so lightweight, without feeling thick and sticky. I would highly recommend this serum as it did not irritate my sensitive skin.

February 20, 2021

Amazing!

I absolutely loved this serum! Thanks to the hyaluronic acid formula, it really helped to hydrate my skin and gave me a nice glow afterwards. I especially liked how the skin around my eyes, which are prone to fine lines, looked more supple and brightened. I have also started to use it on my neck and have already noticed a firmer appearance after just a few days of use! As for the texture, it wasn't sticky or tacky, which I appreciated, and it didn't have any noticeable scent either. Therefore, great for applying under makeup, as it absorbs well. Added bonus, no skin irritation or breakouts either! For a drugstore brand, this has really impressed me and I will seriously keep it on my list of must-haves for skincare!

Updated On: February 20, 2021

I received a generous free sample of this product.