Loreal root cover up Reviews
#17 in Hair Colour

January 13, 2018

Perfect for those long periods in between hair appointments!

I have a stubborn patch of gray hair on the left side of my hair line. So this product allows me to spray on colour to cover without staining my scalp or forehead.Water based so that if you mess up and do get it on your skin you can simply wipe it off. Lasts until you wash or sweat. Little goes a long way!

January 12, 2018

Great Product:0

I loved how easy the Loreal cover spray was easy to use! It worked perfectly to cover up my pesky greys... the only downside to this product for me was any time i touched my hair i didn't enjoy the brown residue left on my fingers. Otherwise great product

October 17, 2017

Pour les pressées, c'est pratique

Le choix de teinte n' est pas très grand, Mais c' est temporaire et ça fonctionne vraiment. Ça cache même le gris! Les matins seront moins stressant et plus reposant puisque ça prend 5 minutes et le tour est joué.

August 18, 2017

Extends the life of your colour and more!

Loreal root cover up is simply amazing. A quick spray and roots are gone, even the greyest greys! There is no damage to your hair or current colour, as it washes out with your next shampoo. I have found that it also acts as a dry shampoo, reducing oily roots. It also adds depth to fine hair as it lightly colours the visible scalp. I like it for my black hair, but the dark blonde is even better on my mother. She has medium blonde hair, and the slightly darker spray adds dimension and richness. Loreal root cover up is BY FAR superior to the other spray colour brand on the shelf (its blonde is a weird yellow and makes the hair look dry).

April 26, 2017

This is by far the best root cover up I've ever tried. It's easy to use. Just a quick spray on the area that you need to cover, give it a little rub and perfection! It covers 100% of the gray. Wish I had found this product years ago.

April 14, 2017

For a 34 year old I have ridiculous amount of grey hair and dye jobs only last one month. L'Oreal Cover Up is a god send! I have tried everything before and only this is effective. It's a spray so it is easy to apply and washes out easily and last between washes. Blends perfectly with hair colour and completely covers the greys. It's a bit on the expensive side but worth it and definitely cheaper than going to the salon every month.

March 30, 2017

Great grey hair coverage! This is a pretty amazing product. I have naturally dark hair so when I get random grey hairs around my head they are very very noticeable, especially when I pull my hair back. The L’Oreal Root Cover Up covered these grey spots flawlessly. It does leave your hair a little on the hard side, a little bit like when applying hair spray. But it does not bother me too much, and it comes out after one hair wash. I feel this spray is a lifesaver for busy people like me who may not always have the time to touch up grey spots with permanent hair dye.

2.8/5

February 27, 2017

I recommend using this only because its the only root touch-up of its kind that I can easily find. It's definitely easy to use, and handy to have on hand when you need a touch-up in a serious rush. I have extra-light blonde colored hair though, and dark blonde roots. I had to use a lot to cover my roots, and that is why I don't think it's the greatest value. ( until you have somewhere to be, and no time to fix your roots!!). It DOES work, just not as easily as I had hoped.

February 22, 2017

Love this product! Lasts longer than other products. I only have to use it every 5 months other than other brands that would have been once a mo th wich can be very costly.

3.2/5

January 31, 2017

Overall I really like the product. The product dries in seconds. There is some residual fall out when combing thru hair. The colour match is great. I have had a lot of thinning of my hair and it gives my hair a slightly thicker appearance which is great.