L'Oreal Total Repair Replenishing Mask

L'Oreal Total Repair Replenishing Mask Reviews

Ranked #1010 out of 2395 in Hair Care

July 05, 2015

I keep a bottle of this product in my washroom at all times along with the leave in de-tangler spray that goes with this product line. When I first started using this treatment I did it once a week, but now I do it only about 1-2 times a month as my hair is really moisturized and strong. It's a great hair repair treatment if you're battling damaged or dry hair and need a boost I recommend picking up this product and giving it a try. At first I would do it 2 times a week and slowly reduce once needed.

April 04, 2015

I bought this hair mask after I fried my hair with home highlights. It really helped restore moisture to my parched and fragile hair. I used it three times a week for a few weeks and then switched to once a week. I washed my hair, towel dried it and then left it on for 15-20 mins. I then followed with a leave in conditioner. The thick, creamy formula stayed in my hair without dripping and my hair looked and felt so much better after the first use.