Lotus Biscoff Cookies Reviews
Ranked #120 in Cookies

Good - 0

July 09, 2017

Love It

These biscuits are just lovely! A taste I'm still trying to compare to what I normally eat. It's distinctive and addictive. The spread of same name is made from these biscuits. They are exactly the same taste. Again. Worth the indulgence to buy. Again if you order these, order enough to make the shipment worth it while. Only be careful, They do pack it well but, some biscuits were cracked. But tasted just as good

May 19, 2017

The airline cookie! I feel like I spend a good portion of my life searching for these delicious treats. Why can't they be sold in every store everywhere? These cookies pair perfectly with your morning coffee or tea. I'm currently out and can't find any. Please send cookies now!!

June 04, 2016

I had the pleasure of trying these delicious cookies last summer in England. They are amazing with a nice cup of tea or coffee. Made in Belgium these cookies have a slightly caramel taste and a nice crunch with each bite. They have been around since 1932. Recently I was on a flight to NYC and they were handing out Lotus Biscoff cookies. Thanks to the flight attendant on Delta I went home with a nice little stash! Walmart sells them however finding them in Toronto is like looking for a four leaf clover. I stock up when heading stateside so I recommend you bring back a few if crossing the border. Or ask a friend to bring them back for you, you won't regret it!

January 31, 2016

The reason why speculaas spread is so popular is because of this biscuit. This was the reason why I look forward to snack time on a Westjet flight (and almost forgive them for not giving me a meal for a long flight.) Crisp and light with a sweet cinnamon taste (and other spices.) It is a strong tasting, but delicious biscuit that is many steps up from the standard gingerbread cookie.