love beauty and planet Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#76 in Hair Care

January 13, 2021

Would buy again!

I loved the smell of this product - and it leaves my hair soft and definitely has a clean feel to it. The one thing that I noted was that it leaves my hair a tiny but dry which is why I gave it four stars for effectiveness. I think I will return to using it in the summer when there's more humidity - in the winter I need something a bit richer for my long ends! Overall a great shampoo/conditioner.

November 23, 2020

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

I Love this product, revived a sample of it and it made my hair feel so clean and so soft, There was lots in there so a dime amount is enough to get the job done! And the Conditioner didn't leave my roots looking greasy like most others do

September 01, 2020

Très bon produit

J’ai reçu un échantillon du shampoing et revitalisant et je dois dire que j’ai bien aimé son odeur la texture et son efficacité! Mes cheveux était propre et bien hydratée mes cheveux ont belle allure.

January 20, 2020

Écologique

Je suis agréablement surprise par ce shampoing et revitalisant. Mes cheveux sentent bons après et ce sont des produits naturels. J'ai eu la chance de les essayer à bas prix en spécial et avec des coupons sinon le produit se détaille autour de 10$.

January 15, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this!

I love the way it made my hair feel and SMELL there’s lots that don’t have both the features this combo offers. Definitely worth 5 stars. Every time I shop I always look for this stuff and get multiple bottles

December 03, 2019

Purposeful Hydration

I absolutely love this Shampoo & Conditioner...

My top reasons for liking this brand is
    #1) Not Tested on Animals!
    2) No Silicones.. No Parabens.. No Dyes and especially No Guilt!!!

I usually purchase the Shea Butter & Sandalwood variety.

It makes my hair smell clean for so much longer than most shampoo & conditioner!

Another 5 Star Product imo