Love Grown Foods Oat Clusters Sweet Cranberry Coconut Pecan

Love Grown Foods Oat Clusters Sweet Cranberry Coconut Pecan Reviews

Ranked #704 out of 905 in Chocolate

Taste

May 03, 2017

This stuff is delicious! I have an intense sensitivity to grain products and gluten so when I tried this out, I was a bit hesitant. I'm a big yogurt eater and was getting bored and wanted to see if I could find a suitable granola that didn't make my gut freak out! Love Grown made my gut happy :) I've tried almost all of their Oat Clusters but this one is a fav. One thing I don't like though is the price! Considering how tasty it is though, I overlook it, but with the amount of granola I eat it does get quite expensive :(

Taste

February 11, 2015

I originally purchased this granola because I thought the packaging looked alluring. I have tried a few different generic brand granolas and found them to be average at best.

This stuff is really great and come in a variety of different flavors. The one I tried was the Sweet Cranberry Coconut Pecan. It has big oat clusters, large dried cranberries, actual coconut shavings and pecans; a really delicious combo. I love it and absolutely recommend it!