Love You Forever by Robert Munsch Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #4 out of 1069 in Books

June 02, 2017

Love you forever is a classic! I remember my mum reading it to us as children and it's always been my favourite childhood book. It's a childhood staple :)

June 02, 2017

This is a forever favourite in our home. My daughter sings the song with me and waits for me to kiss her on the head after we sing the song each time. Her first exposure to the book was my well worn and deeply loved copy from the 80s. We have somehow amassed a collection of three copies now, and will probably need to replace it again as the newest copy will not survive her childhood.

June 01, 2017

Love you forever is one of the best books ever made .

Robert Munsch is one of the best children's book authors. He really knows how to write a book that just draws you in and makes it unforgettable . I remember this book always being around when I was a child . What a special Book about the bond between parent and child and how roles can be reversed as we age .My nephews and neice love it too . I think it's a Book that every parent should buy for their child . I always tell my neice and nephews I will love them forever and I think it's because of this book . I highly recommend it .

June 01, 2017

This is a sweet little book that can be purchased in paperback at a low price.
    I remember reading this as a child and passed my copy on to my own kids. I've purchased it for many baby showers and first birthdays.
    I find it a little sad. It's a bit of a tear-jerker. All of my kids like the story, and it is frequently one of their picks for story time, but my most sensitive little one cries at the end every time.

May 30, 2017

This book is by far the best children's book out there ! Although reading it during pregnancy make result in intense emotions :) it's a beautiful portrayal of the generations in life and love! Every parent needs to buy this book !

May 15, 2017

Love you forever is one of my childhood favorite books ..its such a meaning full story from the beginning to the end ..wonderful message about life in the book.

May 15, 2017

I read this to both my kids and to both of my grandsons. They loved the singing parts and the story stays with you. I get tears almost every time. The sentiment behind the story is lovely.

May 08, 2017

This book was a favorite of mine when i was a kid and now my own children love this book as well. I think this will be a book thats always going to be in our house

May 07, 2017

This book is sitting on the floor behind me as I type this. "Love you Forever" by Robert Munsch is a classic that has touched many peoples hearts and childhood. My 2 year old was just telling me about the pictures of the baby and his mommy in it moments ago. It's short and sweet and brings back memories of my mother reading it to me. I suggest this book as well every other book written by Robert Munsch! He is a truly incredible Author who has made a difference in the world with his children books. Usually laughter but also lots of love in them and a valuable lesson. He actually came to my school when I was very young and read to all of us.
    Really good book. Really good Author.

May 05, 2017

ce livre est merveilleux. Je l'ai lu et relu à mes 4 enfants et lorsqu'ils ont eu des enfants à leur tours, je leur en ai offert à chacun et chacune. Il est tellement positif et plein d'amour. Je t'aimerai toujour la nuit comme le jour ... est une phrase qui est dite tellement souvent dans notre famille à cause de ce livre. C'est un livre à acheter pour montrer la valeur de la famille à tous les enfants.