4.9/5
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch Reviews
#2 in Books

December 11, 2017

Great book!

We love this book! It was gifted to us while I was pregnant with our daughter and she has enjoyed it since she was born. She now picks it for bedtime most nights:)

October 20, 2017

Classic children's book!

I love this book! I got it when I was a child and my mom read it to me and at my baby shower I received this as a gift. My daughter loves when I read this story to her before bedtime. It's a classic book that will be around for a long time!

October 18, 2017

love it

I got this book when I was pregnant with my first child and I fell in love. this is a classic childrens book that I love reading to all my kids. Really captures the love a mother has for her children.

October 01, 2017

Tear Jerker!

A classic storybook which I intend to read to my future child/children. Basically any storybook written by Robert Munsch has an automatic positive review from me! Each of his storybooks have beautiful messages hidden within them

October 01, 2017

I love this book and have purchased it a few times for gifts

I love this book. I purchased it many years ago for my children and have purchased it for my grandchildren and birthday presents for others. I even put "I will love you forever and ever my baby you'll be" in my speech at my youngest daughters wedding.

September 23, 2017

Love you forever

This is one of my favourite books. As a daycare teacher I have read this book numerous times! I feel everyone should have this in their collection!!!!

September 23, 2017

Amazing book!

Every parent should have this book in their child's book collection. It's such a classic with an amazing message for your child, that you will always love them, always and forever!!

September 01, 2017

classic

Robert Munsch writes a lot of good books for children. This book "Love You Forever" is a wonderful book to read to you child. Your child will love the story . It worth reading again and again.

September 01, 2017

Be prepared for the tears!

This is a book that I constantly go back to when I need to evaluate the importance of family in a person's life. A love a parent has for their child is so strong and cannot be rivaled. This is what this book primarily taught me. So if you want to read another book showing the importance of family, this is for you!

August 31, 2017

absolute classic love it

I love this book so much. It is an absolute classic. I remember my mom reading it to me when I was young and I still love the message. I will read it to my kids!