Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1041 in Books

Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Isabella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. This is the the 1st book in the Twilight Saga.

April 16, 2017

Loved Twilight! The hype is real with these ones, very easy to get hooked into it, and a lovely quick and easy read. Very easy to stay interested the whole way through.

April 13, 2017

Ah Twilight! To be absolutely honest Twilight was the best and my favorite book of the series.
    It was the book that started it all and the one to introduce us to Edward Cullen. Since I was a teenager I have always had a fascination with vampires, so I was excited knowing that this involved vampires. However the vamps in this story are very different than the traditional ones. These ones "sparkle" in the sunlight, yes I did say sparkle and sunlight! and of course any vamp fan knows most vampires and sun don't mix!
    There are a few more differences but I don't want to give away too much.This is at most a young adult kind of read. Don't get me wrong, I read it and enjoyed it and I am no longer a young adult anymore

April 07, 2017

I picked this book when it first became available at the library and before it was adapted into a movie. There was so much hype about it at the time (as well as a fan base starting) so I decided, why not? I only got as far as probably the eighth chapter and stopped reading the book entirely. It was sooooo boring and not much happens with the plot from how far I had gotten.

April 07, 2017

I first read this book after joining a book club, before it came out as a movie. I honestly loved this series. I have always loved vampires, so I enjoy other people's takes on the undead. It's almost refreshing. Most people are used to a classic vampire that can't be out in the daylight, only drinks human blood, and don't really have a romantic life. This story breaks those rules.
    It has young love, tragedy, action, vampires, werewolves, magic, and fantasy.
    I had a hard time putting these books down, and after the last one I had to hug it to my chest for a bit.
    The movies did not do the books any justice. Don't judge the books based off the movies. The books are so much better and using your own imagination has no boundaries.

February 19, 2017

The twilight series was just ok to me. It wasn't all that fantastic to me. I was glad I borrowed the books and didn't buy them because I would never read them again.

February 16, 2017

This is embarssing however I loved these books, idc what anyone says about it. These books about the love story between 2 completely different beings was amazing to read, movie not so much but thebooks i couldnt put down

January 22, 2017

As embarassed as I am to admit this, I was OBSESSED with these books when they first came out, same with the movies. I read all the books so quickly, I couldnt put them down. Now Im kind of over all the twilight stuff, but at the time, I loved these.

January 11, 2017

Absolutely loved this book and the entire series. Usually I am the type of person to read before bed to relax for about an hour or so but I loved this book so much that I read it in a day - could not put it down!

October 02, 2016

Absolutely LOVED this book! I loved the whole series. The story kept me captivated from start to finish. I read each book in 2 days as i could not put it down. I really wish i could find another series that kept me soo interested. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Very easy read.

September 17, 2016

I bought the books when I was in high school and started reading them, good series not so sure about the movies but thats with most books turned movies. Great series though.