Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #5 out of 1069 in Books

Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Isabella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. This is the the 1st book in the Twilight Saga.

July 21, 2017

Surprised that I liked it

I wasn't really interested in Vampire stories but a friend who read the books lent them to me and said they were really good. I did read it and loved the characters and the story. It left me wanting to read more and see what happens. A great series.

June 19, 2017

the best

ALL the twilight books are awesome well written such beautiful story I really enjoyed reading them and the Movies were done awesome as well ....just like the books

May 05, 2017

The Twilight saga has been a huge success but I always had a hard time finishing the books. I'm a big read so it usually takes me about 4-5 days to finish a book this size but it took months for me to complete the whole series because they were just so boring in my opioin ! The movies were alot better !

May 05, 2017

Although the crazy times of this book series being so incredibly popular are long past, its definitely a great series to get into or re-read again. They are page turners and keep you excited to find out what's going to happen next. The movies are great as well.

April 16, 2017

Loved Twilight! The hype is real with these ones, very easy to get hooked into it, and a lovely quick and easy read. Very easy to stay interested the whole way through.

April 13, 2017

Ah Twilight! To be absolutely honest Twilight was the best and my favorite book of the series.
    It was the book that started it all and the one to introduce us to Edward Cullen. Since I was a teenager I have always had a fascination with vampires, so I was excited knowing that this involved vampires. However the vamps in this story are very different than the traditional ones. These ones "sparkle" in the sunlight, yes I did say sparkle and sunlight! and of course any vamp fan knows most vampires and sun don't mix!
    There are a few more differences but I don't want to give away too much.This is at most a young adult kind of read. Don't get me wrong, I read it and enjoyed it and I am no longer a young adult anymore

0.7/5

April 07, 2017

I picked this book when it first became available at the library and before it was adapted into a movie. There was so much hype about it at the time (as well as a fan base starting) so I decided, why not? I only got as far as probably the eighth chapter and stopped reading the book entirely. It was sooooo boring and not much happens with the plot from how far I had gotten.

April 07, 2017

I first read this book after joining a book club, before it came out as a movie. I honestly loved this series. I have always loved vampires, so I enjoy other people's takes on the undead. It's almost refreshing. Most people are used to a classic vampire that can't be out in the daylight, only drinks human blood, and don't really have a romantic life. This story breaks those rules.
    It has young love, tragedy, action, vampires, werewolves, magic, and fantasy.
    I had a hard time putting these books down, and after the last one I had to hug it to my chest for a bit.
    The movies did not do the books any justice. Don't judge the books based off the movies. The books are so much better and using your own imagination has no boundaries.

February 19, 2017

The twilight series was just ok to me. It wasn't all that fantastic to me. I was glad I borrowed the books and didn't buy them because I would never read them again.

February 16, 2017

This is embarssing however I loved these books, idc what anyone says about it. These books about the love story between 2 completely different beings was amazing to read, movie not so much but thebooks i couldnt put down