Twilight by Stephenie Meyer Reviews
#4 in Books

Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Isabella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. This is the the 1st book in the Twilight Saga.

January 17, 2018

Draws You In

While an easy and quick read, this book series draws you into the characters and makes you empathize with the vampires. It puts a human touch on a love story that is full of romance an intrigue.

January 17, 2018

really good

This book saga is very good. The plot is intriguing and interesting and make you wants to read more. The characters are very lovable and you get attached to them. A good read.

December 15, 2017

My favourite saga

I read the saga when I was a little girl and I still love to re read this books... they are amazing. Stephenie always knows how to make you stay alert. I think they will still my favourites even when I will be a grandma.

October 17, 2017

A good Fantasy Romance

I read these books way before the movie was in the works. I was very disappointed in the movies, they did a poor casting job and the characters where nothing like how i pictured in the book. This is not a movie review its a book review. I loved the books. I loved the teen romance within it the adventure and I really grew attached to the characters. I enjoyed the first 2 books way more then the last.

September 12, 2017

Must read!

Did you know that when movies have also a book to them, to read the book is always much better then the movie! I read all the series and watched all the series also, I was disappointed when I watched the movies after readin the books lol But I prefer reading over movies anyday!

July 21, 2017

Surprised that I liked it

I wasn't really interested in Vampire stories but a friend who read the books lent them to me and said they were really good. I did read it and loved the characters and the story. It left me wanting to read more and see what happens. A great series.

June 19, 2017

the best

ALL the twilight books are awesome well written such beautiful story I really enjoyed reading them and the Movies were done awesome as well ....just like the books

May 05, 2017

The Twilight saga has been a huge success but I always had a hard time finishing the books. I'm a big read so it usually takes me about 4-5 days to finish a book this size but it took months for me to complete the whole series because they were just so boring in my opioin ! The movies were alot better !

May 05, 2017

Although the crazy times of this book series being so incredibly popular are long past, its definitely a great series to get into or re-read again. They are page turners and keep you excited to find out what's going to happen next. The movies are great as well.

April 16, 2017

Loved Twilight! The hype is real with these ones, very easy to get hooked into it, and a lovely quick and easy read. Very easy to stay interested the whole way through.