The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1055 in Books

May 22, 2017

j'ai trouvé ce livre très triste tout comme le film. Il nous fait réaliser à quel point nous somme chanceux d’être en santé. Il est très facile à lire je vous le recommande

May 10, 2017

As a fan of Young Adult books, this was one to add to the list. It gave great perspective on young adults going through something that is scary to everyone at any age. It did have some sad moments and did cause me to shed a tear or two. Good overall read!

May 05, 2017

This is a great book but its also very sad and very heartbreaking so I wouldn't say that this is going to be the book for you if you aren't looking for something that's going to leave you sad at the end. But definitely a great bok overall.

May 02, 2017

When I first heard about this book my friends were telling me to read it but i had so many books to read i put it off. Then the movie came out and I thought it was a sappy love story that i wouldn't like so why waste my time reading it. I ended up buying a box set with it in it and decided why not give it a shot. It blew my mind away. Yes, it is a sappy love story but John Green brings a whole new life to the original sappy love story. He is a truly amazing author and this book and him deserve all the hype they have gotten.

May 01, 2017

I really enjoyed this book. It has a great story line and keeps you interested. It's hard to put this book down. It's a great love story. I think this book is more of a young adult book as it's quite an easy read.

March 01, 2017

I read this book in a few days. John Green really knows how to write a good book. I think this book has the chance of becoming a classic and it's a good read.

February 28, 2017

I read this book in a few days as it was an easy read and I just needed to get to the end. I smiled and cried while reading this. I would recommend this book to teens and adults, as long as the adult as read the book as well to answer questions that their teen may have.

February 06, 2017

I really enjoyed this story! I read it within a few days because I just couldn't put it down. I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a love story - it doesn't matter that it's about teenagers! I think that part actually makes it more relatable for a younger audience.

February 05, 2017

This is a wonderfully emotional book with an alluring plot that leaves you hungry for more. The author brilliantly develops the characters in a way that elicits a meaningful connection with the reader. The way in which the characters are developed elicits a feeling of emotional investment.

January 22, 2017

I bought this book a few months before the movie came out, so I could read it first. It's very good, keeps you very interested. I read it pretty quick, I couldn't put it down. You will most likely cry your eyes out. I sure did.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?