4.9/5
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch Reviews
#2 in Books

February 14, 2021

Classic Book

My mother read this book to me when I was little and now I read it to my baby. This book is such a heart warming story of a mother's bond with her child. I think every nursery should have this book.

December 15, 2020

Our favourite book

This is such an amazing book and will never get old. I still cannot make it through this book without crying. It definitely reminds you to slow down and enjoy the little things in life.

December 08, 2020

Love Love

I saw this book when my children were young and read it to them. It is a classic that always brings tears to my eyes and the beautiful story. Now my grandchildren listen to the story too. This book will endure forever.

October 21, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

The only children's book to make me cry

My mother would always read this to me as a child, we loved it, it was our nightly tradition. I'd recommend this to any parent/guardian, or even adults that haven't experienced the beauty of Robert Munch yet!

July 07, 2020

amazing childrens book

I have read this book as a child but also received this as a baby shower gift for my first daughter 11 yrs ago. Reading it to my children now the book has a different meaning as to when I read it as a child. The story has a beautiful message and I cannot read this book to my children anymore without tearing up while reading it.

February 07, 2020

Children’s Classic

I read this book multiple times when I was a little kid. It’s a children’s classic book. It’s a book that’s easy to read, especially for kids that’s are just learning how to read.

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Childhood favourite.

Way back in the day when I graduated from Kindergarten this was the gift that was given to us. My mom would read it to me and always cry, which as a kid you'd think I wouldn't like that but even then for some reason I understood was special. Now much like the book I look back with nostalgia to those times.

January 04, 2020

classic!great for adults too

child friendly lasting memoreis versatile bonding time
    easy to understand
    a nightly rotuine
    my older child still read it

makes being a parent even more amazing

October 19, 2019

Beautiful Story

I have had this book since I was a child, and my mom used to read it to me. It’s beautifully written and illustrated, and so heartwarming. It still makes me feel things after all these years, and holds a different meaning as an adult.

October 13, 2019

Love You Forever

I received this book as a baby shower gift and was told the backstory behind it which is absolutely heart wrenching. It's a very sweet but emotional book.