Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 161 in Self-Tanner

May 15, 2017

I used tanning beds for years, too many years. I also worked at a tanning salon so I learned first hand the dangers of UV rays. A girl I know had the most beautiful tan, so I asked her what lotion she used. She said it was actually a sunless mousse by Loving Tan. I ordered it, regardless that the shipping was a bit steep to Canada, but was blown away! It worked AMAZING! It didn't make me orange at all, it was just a beautiful dark brown tan. Highly recommend this product as it is easy to use and has almost instant results with little odour!

July 18, 2016

Since we all are much more aware of the damage the sun brings I've been on loops trying to find the perfect self tanner. This one has been by far the best one out there in the market. It applies easily and looks so natural on. It has that self tanner smell but it's really not that bad compared to others out there. I find shipping internationally to be very steep, but the product itself is one of the best I've ever tried. Honest, don't waste your money on the ones in the drugstore anymore and opt for this!

January 13, 2016

I have recently decided to stop tanning in a bed so I went on the search for a fake tanner. This one is great, I put it on at night and wash it off in the morning. I even apply it on my face

February 14, 2015

No bad odur, No streaking when application is finished, tends to go a bit orange around your hands. No allergic reaction (I have sensitive skin) , Ships from Australia.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath