3.4/5
Lululemon Athletica Luon Headband Reviews

These athletic headbands are available in a five different colours and shades. Great to keep your hair back whether you're running errands, playing sports, or just need those bangs in place!
 sourced from lululemon.com

1.8/5

March 21, 2019

Doesnt stay put!!!!

I have boughten a few head bands from lulus and for myself, these are the worse. They don’t stay on my head properly. I have to readjust it so many times during my workout. My training gets interrupted and it drives me nuts, so out they go! The colours are great and I love the width of them, but they don’t do what they’re suppose to do! This is the only bad experience I have with lulu products

March 19, 2019

Stays in place

These head bands are made with Lycra so they are breathable and do not stretch. I wear mine when out for walks, hikes, it absorbs the sweat and keeps those pesky flyaway hairs out of my face. I have washed and dried mine, it comes out clean and hasn't lost it's shape. I like that it has the black velvet on the inside which keeps it from slipping. I bought mine on sale for around $10, I think they are usually around $13 or so, great investment.

October 17, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Underrated Headband!

I absolutely love this headband! I always find it hard to find one that'll stay in place when I'm working out and this done the job! I have them in like 3 different colors!!

July 05, 2018

$$

Although some are a little expensive, they are worth every penny you spend, I promise! They stay in place while doing vigorous exercises / running. They come in an assortment of colours and styles!

April 04, 2018
    United States

My fav

Great for working out or even keeping your ears warm! I get ear aches all the time and I find it’s the only thing that soothes them when it’s super windy outside

December 06, 2017

Sadly, this headband was a disapointment!

Everywhere you look someone is sporting a LuLu headband, so I had to have one! I thought, why not, they are pretty and come from a reputable brand. I liked the design, but for I could not for the life of me get it to stay. Even with clips, it would slip up throughout the day, making my bun look like a cone!

November 04, 2017

These are pretty decent

I like these but there are some cons to them as well.
    While they are strong and durable and of good quality, I do have problems with the actual use of these.
    I originally bought it for playing sports and holding the hair out of my face, however the headband itself tends to come off and not stay in place. I now just revert to using this to hold my hair back when using a face mask or cleaning my face, because in order for it to stay on, I have to put it on my ears.
    I do not find that the rubber interior works at holding it in place at all.

1.7/5

October 18, 2017

not for me

I bought some of these thinking the quality would be like all my other lulu items but i was disappointed. I don't find that these stay on at all! after a couple minutes i can feel them sliding off. The only thing I like is how they look... but for the price of these i'm sure i can find something just as nice looking.

October 16, 2017

A little pricey but great staying power

Great headbands I use during my yoga practice. A great selection of colours, comfortable fabric and stays put while I move thru asanas! Would definitely recommend

2.3/5

May 24, 2017

I really love Lululemon, most of my wardrobe is from there. I purchased many of these head bands as I assumed they would hold the same quality as the other products made by Lululemon. One thing I like about them is the look. They definitely look good on, but the reason I am not a fan of this product is because they do not stay on at all. They slip right off.