3.9/5
Lululemon Yoga Pants Reviews

Conceal your muffin top with Yoga Pants by Lululemon! With a wide fold-over waistband, you can smooth your problem areas!
Made with Performance Nylon and Lycra fabric Lululemon yoga pants are perfect for an everyday occasion.
These Yoga pants are flared, and have elastic free waistband to fit snugly and securely.
Visit their website for more information: www.lululemon.ca

April 24, 2016

OK So I heard all the hype about Lululemon Yoga pants over the years and never really understood what the big deal was, I mean there are other comfy yoga pants so why these? Well this year I decided to get a pair on sale and see what the big hype was all about. THEY ARE COMFY STRETCHY AND make me feel really confident. I have a smaller behind and these really accentuate that area and helps me feel confident about it, makes it look a lot bigger too. They don't slide off like a lot of other yoga wear I have, they stay in place all day. Pricey but worth it!

March 28, 2016

These pants are definitely pricey but are great pants! They are so comfy! I also don't feel like a slob wearing them in public haha. I have been finding though that other brands like GAP and Costco have pants that are almost as good.

March 27, 2016

yes yes yes yes. so many style options to choose from. anyone like myself i frequent the gym 5x a week.. these never seem to rip or tear. my only concern is dog hair!

March 11, 2016

I love my lulu's! They last forever! i believe i still have my first pair from 2012 that are still like brand new! everyone needs at least one pair you wont be dissapointed!

2.0/5

March 11, 2016

I wanted a pair cause all the women in my area were getting them! The price you pay really makes you feel like "top class" only people who can afford them wear them. Wear them everywhere not just to the gym. The sizes are weird, I fit smaller in lulu than in other brands. The quality is not there, there is almost immediate pilling to them. I would not buy them in store again, especially when you can find a gently used pair for $30 on Facebook, even then they have to have an awesome print to catch my attention. If you're looking for awesome, search etsy!

March 09, 2016

Took me years to buy a pair and when I did it was destiny like Lululemon pants were made for me so many styles and colors and patterns all are just holy grail for me

March 07, 2016

Hands down the best yoga pants I've ever worn! They last and are so comfortable all the while making my bum look great and my muffin top is gone! I will only ever buy Lululemon for my yoga pants from now on. They are pricey but if you go online they have the We Made Too Much section and they are up to half off!! Love love love them!

March 02, 2016

I love Lululemon products. Especially the pants.
    I have a couple different styles and all kinds of color.
    They are comfortable and quite flattering.
    They wear well in hot yoga and even help with poses
    because of the grip you can achieve.
    They are pricey but they seem to last awhile.
    I do get most of my wear & tear on the inner thighs
    which is typical for me (Thunder thighs!).
    But as long as you hang them to dry they hold up
    for many years.

February 17, 2016

I'm a Lululemon fanatic! The average price of $98 for a pair of tights, seems like a lot at first glance. However; when you really understand what you're getting, it's worth every penny! Lululemon has one of the BEST quality grantees that I've ever come across. This company really stands by their products and the way that they are intended to perform. I practice hot yoga in my lulu's several times a week and these tights are not only comfortable, but they're durable. My 2 favourite styles are the High Times and the classic Wonder Unders, in high rise. Both styles are sweat wicking, hug the body nicely, and have 4-way stretch. Did I mention that I also wear these tights out to dinners, the movies, etc... I just throw on a nice top and a pair of boots and I'm good to go!

February 17, 2016

I don't do 100-150$ for a pair of yoga pants, so I only buy these on sale. They do however meet the standards for such an insane price! The material is absolutely fantastic.