Lululemon Yoga Pants Reviews

Conceal your muffin top with Yoga Pants by Lululemon! With a wide fold-over waistband, you can smooth your problem areas!
Made with Performance Nylon and Lycra fabric Lululemon yoga pants are perfect for an everyday occasion.
These Yoga pants are flared, and have elastic free waistband to fit snugly and securely.
Visit their website for more information: www.lululemon.ca

May 23, 2021

Love lulu

The only yoga pants I will purchase I own almost every pair and there great for everyday wear ..working out , work, outings and more definitely worth every penny

December 28, 2020

Amazing quality

Super comfortable and they pass the squat test.
    Pricey but you’re paying for the quality and they have many styles and colours to choose from.
    For sure will be buying more

June 23, 2020

Amazing!!

Definitely a very pricey line but I gotta say got my first pair a few months ago and I gotta say definitely worth it high Quality brand for sure and fit so nicely and just feel amazing on!!

March 01, 2020

Favourite yoga pants ever!!

I love my lulus! I have multiple pairs of these pants, they sculpt your body makes you look amazing and a have a nice bum lol the material feels good on skin, and last forever I’ve had a pair for close to 8 years. I’d definitely recommend to anyone!!

July 08, 2019

Best fitting yoga pants.

WHO CANT LOVE LU LU'S!?!
    they pass the squat test.
    They suck in those love handles.
    & make your booty look FANTASTIC.
    you pay for what you get..
    Yes its pricey but ... you're booty will be on point.

July 03, 2019

A must-have for every workout regime !

Lululemon yoga pants are hands down my favorite type of yoga pants to wear for my workouts. Although the price of Lululemon merch tends to be quite costly, I can honestly say that it's worth it as I have both Lulu yoga pants and hoodies that are many years old and they're all in great condition still !
    Very flattering to your shape, as well as realistic sizing.

May 19, 2019

Love it!!!

I love my lululemon align pants. After getting these leggings I haven’t been wearing anything else than my Lulu’s, and would definitely recommend! I wish I can buy them all :)

March 07, 2019

2 Years and still look new

I love Lulu's tights and yoga pants. The yoga pants are so soft and the fabric is high quality. Yes they are on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for. I have had the same 2 pairs of pants for about 2 years now and they still look new, they are not faded or stretched out, and the fabric is not fraying.
    For me I find these pants incredibly comfortable and flattering to my body and butt, and I like these ones with the high rise at the stomach area, it sort of hides it and pushes it in. Lulu is my number one store for active wear!

February 12, 2019

Love love love

I have many different colours and styles. They are definitely worth the money. They are super comfy, look amazing on, and last a long time. My oldest pair is about 5 years old and still look great.

February 08, 2019

Well worth the price

I absolutely love the comfort and cuteness lulu lemon brings to their line ! Great for at the gym, yoga or just lounging around. Although the price tag may be a bit discouraging , once you take th plunge you won’t be able to turn back. It is my go to for active wear