Lunchables Reviews
#17 in Snacks

May 06, 2020
    Texas, United States

My childhood favorite and now it’s my child’s favorite!

My kids FAVORITE snack or lunch. My daughter brings one to school everyday for lunch and it makes life so much easier than having to plan and figure out what to pack for lunch especially since she is a picky eater. I’ve eaten these growing up and it was my favorite snack. I still love to have one for myself every once in a while.

October 25, 2019
    Gateshead, United Kingdom

Great for packed lunch boxes

Me and my family love lunchables, we mainly by the ham and cheese - this product is fantastic for kids lunch boxes and also to eat on the go. The price varies from £1-£1.50 this is great value for money. Its not only food but its fun for the kids.

October 17, 2019
    Texas, United States

love these

My family loves Lunchables, ham and cheese is the favorite. Great for on the go and for packing your lunch. I normally only buy them when they go on sale for $1.00

September 09, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great Lunch for kids

My kids are very hungry during lunch at school. With lunchables I know that it will satisfy their every need , they have the main "dish" , snack , and they include a drink !! My kids are beyond happy when they know they get to take one to school ! Very happy mama

September 05, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Perfect little lunch for kids and myself!

Perfect for stay at home moms and for kids. With 3 kids there's some days I don't feel like cooking. And these are the perfect grab and go lunches for my kids and myself. Plus they love the candy in it for a reward for eating all their food.

September 03, 2019
    Ohio, United States

These are perfect for snack time

My nephews 5 &7;love these lunchables, and they make a easy snack time option. The ones that I think they like least are the nacho and cheese with salsa they never eat the salsa. I think that I was most surprised by the fact that they ate the pepperoni and mozzarella since they always try and make a big deal out of pepperoni on pizza lol

August 23, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

A favorite of mine from childhood

I pretty much grew up with these. from after school snack to fishing trips with my dad. they were quick and simple for me to eat by myself without help. now i find it a simple snack for my children. i pack them in their lunches some days for school. i still eat them every once in a while. def a good product and i will continue to buy them for myself and my children

1.2/5

June 20, 2019

Would not recommend the hot dog ones

We decided to try these for a recent road trip as an easy to pack snack. My daughter wanted to try the hot dog one. Do not make the same mistake. It was inedible (I tried a bite and couldnt eat it). Save your money.

April 11, 2019

perfect snack

I always enjoy this as a child . This is a great snack . That you can enjoy anytime . I even get my son to try this out . I really recomned this for you to enjoy . Because it taste really good .

February 13, 2019

Snack

I like this lunchables as an option for fast snack. It has different versions and you can choose eat the ham and cheese with the crackers or separated. I like to have home for trips or to get and go!