LUS brands - love ur curls Reviews
#312 in Hair Care

Good - 0

January 07, 2020

Pricey but worth it

I love this product! It is pricey and they rarely have sales but I have tried both the wavy and curly and love them both, curly provides more defined curls, I’ve also mixed them both and find that great as well! It is a easy to use system and provides me with the best curls I’ve ever had! I will say that it can get frizzy after all day but if you add a light gel or mousse after it holds great!! I use alone some days and with another product other day’s

September 23, 2019

Curl cure

I have aways struggled to find a good product for my naturally curly hair, then I came across LUS! The reviews don't lie, it's fantastic at enhancing your natural wave or curl and providing volume. However I do find it takes a lot of product and more time to section the hair and apply the cream. It's also expensive and can only be bought online

August 06, 2019

Bouncy defined curls 🌀

A little goes a long way! Used on my hair and my daughter’s hair. Left it feeling clean and looking beautifully defined but with volume! Love that the company does how to videos and uses real people and different hair types and textures to help customers learn about using the products.

May 26, 2019

My sister loves it but me....

So I tired this product because my sister LOVES it.
    She gave me some to try because i wasnt ready to spend $80 for shampoo, conditioner and a serum.
    I watched the videos, listened to my sister and followed step by step. But it didnt work for me.
    I contemplated if its because I have hard water and maybe i just needed more shampoo and conditioner to really make it work.
    I guess I wont find out because I'm not willing to pay the price for something that may or may not work next time.

May 17, 2019

a tad expensive but honestly quite worth it

I have very curly hair and like others, have struggled and spent hundreds on curly hair products. This is a Canadian (local to me) brand, natural, cruelty free, paraben and sulphate free company which I totally support. It's the best product I've used for my curls in the last 15 years which is a pretty bold statement.

May 14, 2019

Great product

I spent years straightening my hair and finally decided to embrace my waves. I’ve tried many different creams and lotions and they all left my hair crunchy. After switching to Lus my waves have never looked better. They’re soft and there’s tons of volume.

January 08, 2018

Curly Girls look no further!! This is the holy grail!!

If you have curly hair and haven’t tried LUS brand products.. do yourself a favor and run to their site right now!! I have searched for years for a line of products that works WITH my fine, naturally curly. And I’ve finally found it. I have fallen in LOVE with this whole line. The shampoo, conditioner and girrrl.. don’t even get me started on the leave in!!! It’s like liquid GOLD for curly hair!! It works with your natural shape. It has a beautiful soft scent (not perfumey). And It makes your curls soft, not crunchy! I will never use any other product!