LUSH American Cream Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #345 out of 623 in Conditioner

The fruity, creamy conditioner is what the girls would have used to make their hair soft and strokeable before going out on a date, dressed up in their bobby socks and circular skirts. For more information, please visit http://www.lushusa.com/.

April 22, 2017

I have long, fine hair, and I can't even detangle my hair if I use American Cream conditioner. The smell really is a beautiful vanilla, but I have to use a ton of the conditioner (about half a bottle) to even get a brush through my hair, and then my hair feels like straw after it has dried. I used up the rest of my bottle as a leg shaving cream.

March 03, 2017

This conditioner is gorgeous! Smells amazing, and the scent lingers in my hair after I've washed it. I catch whiffs of it when I'm out, and it helps ground me and keeps my mood happy. My hair looks and feels so soft, healthy and shiny. Love!

February 08, 2017

I use this conditioner purely for the scent. It does an ok job as a conditioner but I couldn't use it on a regular basis as it just doesn't provide enough moisture. It works well as a leave in too, just don't use too much. The smell is hard to explain but I'd say it does go really well with my Flowerbomb perfume. Musky undertone, with vanilla and that special Lush magic where you can't quite pick out the other notes but can't stop sniffing. Amazing smell...unique!

December 28, 2016

The scent is to die for. And it leaves my hair nice and lightly conditioned. I do find I need to use a lot of it though, so that get's a little pricey. I quite like it, but not certain I will buy it again, just based on the amount I have to use.

October 21, 2016

I love this scent. Strawberries and cream that lasts for days. Since it's Lush, the formula doesn't have any silicone or chemical fillers and so it doesn't feel like other conditioners. Working it into the hair may seem like nothing is happening but it does work and you can feel good about it being actually good for your hair.

September 22, 2016

A great light weight conditioner that I use mainly for the smell. It pairs perfectly with the Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo. If I want it to really condition my hair I have to use a lot of it or treat it like a leave-in conditioner (which is what I do on my daughters super thick and curly hair).

August 15, 2016

I have extremely damaged hair from dying & lifting color out of my hair. This conditioner is very good to use as a intense or every day conditioner. I found it kept the frizzes away in humid weather so that is a win.

July 21, 2016

I love the amazing smell of this conditioner! It is the perfect amount of hydration for normal hair, however if you have damaged or processed hair you might need a boost from one of the lush oil or cream treatments.

July 02, 2016

I use this together with the big shampoo and it's looove. It smells amazing and makes my fine hair soft and incredibly shiny, without weighing it down. I can't stop touching my hair! It's pricey but worth it for sure. Love love love. Best smelling conditioner ever!

1.5/5

June 30, 2016

This is Lush's second heaviest daily conditioner compared to Retread. American Cream smells absolutely amazing in the bottle but once my hair dried, the smell turned very musky and overpowering, so much so that I couldn't really wear perfume. Aside from the smell, it really weighed my curly hair down and made it look greasy. I would recommend Retread over this since it smells nicer and provides more weightless moisture.