• LUSH Black Pearl Bath Bomb

LUSH Black Pearl Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #987 out of 1158 in Bath & Body

July 17, 2017

Keeps skin so soft

This is one of the best bath bombs I've ever used!
    I keeps my skin super soft and the colour is amazing I definitely recommend and I'll buy this again and again

April 22, 2017

Ahh! I love every lush bathbomb but this ones my favourite I love the lavender and it barely made the bath super dark .. kinda sparkly but that's okay it was easy to clean the bath out afterwards . I recommend it if you haven't already tried it

May 12, 2015

I love this bathbomb, one of my all time favourites!

January 30, 2007

I have to say, it took me a little while to buy this bath bomb - but my boyfriend insisted. He thought it smelled amazing. So I finally got it and tried it over the weekend. I think I was hesitant because I'm not over the moon about sparkles. This however, was a great bath bomb. The water wasn't as dark as I had hoped it would be, but it smelled amazing, and I loved the little sea salt crystals that slowly dissolved at the bottom of the tub. I'm pretty sure all types of salt are good in baths to help relieve aching sore muscles, but I don't know that there was enough in this one to do so. It wasn't as sparkly as I thought it would be, but I still have a sparkle here and there that is lingering, but whatever.

Though I didn't exactly love the smell of the bath bomb in the store, when I got it home and used it, it smelled sublime. After the long relaxing bath, I still smelled of the bath bomb for a good few hours, and I loved that. The only thing I think I'd change about the bath bomb was the little "pearl of wisdom" - it could have been better. This is definitely something I'll be buying again, if only for the perfect amount of sparkles, and the smell.

January 26, 2007

Yes, this bath bomb is named after the ship in Pirates of the Caribbean, with Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow. Lavender and black current smell wonderful together in this black sea, with a touch of shimmery sparkles and some sea salts. This bath bomb gives a nice, light touch of sparkle to your body, unlike any other bath bomb with sparkles in them. Other bath bombs have sparkle overload, which is fine if that is what you are looking for, but this one gives a nice little hint instead. I just wish that this bath bomb would make the water a little darker. I love when bath bombs are so colourful that you cannot see the bottom of your tub.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo