LUSH Blackberry Bath Bomb

LUSH Blackberry Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #974 out of 1157 in Bath & Body

June 16, 2017

LOVE this bathbomb!!!!

This is by far my favourite Lush bath bomb! the smell is amazing and lasts for a while! my favourite colour is purple so its a bonus for me that this bath bomb is purple too!! It is so fresh and relaxing. Ive tried this bath bomb multiple times and it has never left a ring of colour dye around my tub, unlike other Lush bath bombs! 10/10 would definitely recommend!!!

April 30, 2017

I love this scent of this bathbomb and I love the way it makes my skin feel afterwards and smells. I would recommend this to anyone, as these bath bombs make you more relaxed then without them.

April 30, 2017

The scent of this bathbomb is fabulous! It's like bathing in a bucket of blackberries without staining your skin, ha ha ha! Seriously though, so fruity and delicious. I love the way my skin feels afterwards, so smooth and soft. I look forward to my baths :)

April 26, 2017

Purple is my favorite color so when the blackberry bath bomb fizzed away into a vibrant purple color, I was happy. I love how vibrant the water can be but still so translucent. Lush bath bombs leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft!

March 15, 2017

The bath bombs at lush are extremely luxurious. The blueberry bomb in particular was exceptional in its fragrance and longevity. I would definitely recommend any lush product, unless budget is a priority.

July 15, 2015

I'm so in love with the scent of this bath bomb it is amazing!! It turns your water like a darker lavender purple and the smell is just too good!

May 12, 2015

Love this bath bomb, will repurchase!

January 08, 2007

If it has bergamot in it, I'll buy it! This bath bomb is also mixed with Frankincense and berries for uplifting fruity results in the bath. I really enjoy having a colourful bath (this one could have a smidge more colour, but that's just me). I love having fruity, purple, bergamot baths! A must try!

Bath bombs, why do you have to be so much? I'll still buy you, but it would be nice if you were cheaper....