LUSH Cupcake Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #992 out of 1053 in Facial Cleansers

Cupcake is our one Fresh Face Mask that was created for a bit of fun. At the time, our inventor’s daughter was a young girl having slumber parties with her girlfriends every weekend, so he whipped up a chocolate mint mask for young, oily skin (officially solidifying him as the coolest dad ever). If you suffer from oily or spotty skin, slather it in this cocoa concoction. With spearmint oil to cool, vanilla absolute to calm redness and Rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse- Cupcake is a sweet savior for young faces. Smothering yourself in chocolate for clearer skin? Every teenage girl’s dream. .

April 26, 2017

Loooooooooooove this fresh mask from Lush. The smell of chocolate makes the experience much more enjoyable. This mask is good for those with oily skin. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth!

April 18, 2017

This is my second favorite face mask it smells like Chocolate and it is made out of it, it's suppose to help people with oily faces and it sure does it's job you also have to keep this mask in the fridge it's well worth the money I would recommend this mask to anyone who has oily skin. #Lush #Mask

March 28, 2017

I love this products, it smells amazing and makes you want to just eat then put it on your face.. it is very easy to use, it dries pretty quickly but for my skin it doesn't work I don't see it help my pimples or skin which sucks because I actually love this product

October 19, 2016

Pros: SMELLS LIKE A CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE!, helps to balance out my greasy face, affordable, fresh face mask, not tested on animals
    Cons: need to "thaw out" before use (take out of fridge 30+ mins before use and I'm super forgetful)

May 24, 2016

Love this fresh face mask. My skin is left soft, smooth and more clear after each use. I love the chocolate scent. It's super smooth too apply also, and doesn't make skin feel tight or dry.

May 04, 2015

I love this mask but hate the smell. I love/hate this. The product itself is great my skin feels so clean after I wash it off. I have dry skin and when I feel like I have added too much oil and creams to my face I use this mask to pull all the extra oil out.

March 31, 2015

I LOVE the smell of this product but I hate the fact that theses mask are only good for about a month. I usually do a mask once a week but when I buy this on I do it about every two days. The skin looks healthy after it and my pores look smaller.

June 06, 2014

Is it bad that I want to eat this lol This mask is really nice! It smells and looks like chocolate. Since you have to keep it in the fridge, it's so cool and soothing when you apply it. It makes my skin feel really soft and fresh. Also helps control my oil

June 02, 2014

Amazing, amazing, AH-MAZING!! This product smells so yummy and leaves my skin smoother than a baby's bottom !!

Xx

February 27, 2013

I loved this mask! It smelled good enough to eat!! You keep it in the fridge to keep it fresh, so when you put it on your face, it's deliciously cool! It washes off nicely and left my face feeling soft and smooth! I loved it!!