LUSH Herbalism Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 1049 in Facial Cleansers

A powerful decongestant for your pores, Herbalism is best suited to those who have tried everything under the sun to clear up their oily and blemish prone skin. Fear not! Herbalism's heroic blend of rosemary, nettle and chamomile are here to tame problematic skin. Ground rice bran acts as an effective exfoliant, while kaolin (also known as China clay) reaches deep down into pores to clean out dirt and debris. Use this cleanser in combination with Grease Lightning for balanced, even skin.

April 21, 2017

This is one of my all time fave products! Some people may find the smell a bit off putting but I don't mind it. This product makes my skin look and feel incredible, this is well worth the money in my opinion.

April 19, 2017

This cleanser really cleared up my acne prone skin. It works beautifully and keeps me feeling non-oily all day. It has little almond pieces for a gentle exfoliation as well. The smell is a little off putting at first, but is very easy to get used to.

April 13, 2017

Was recommended this product by the sales associate. I have combination skin and was looking for something new. I bought the smaller container and found the product made my skin oilier than the product before. Not a fan.

April 12, 2017

This is my holy grail for lush face cleansers. I've tried plenty but I always coming back to this one with the results it gives me. At first I wasn't sold on the scent but it doesn't bother me now. It's just a fresh natural herb scent but it does wonders for my acne prone skin!

March 31, 2017

J'ai été surprise par l'efficacité du herbalism. Il nettoie et désincruste tes pores! Je te conseille se masque si tu a une peu a tendance l'huileuse ou si tu fais de l'acnée car se nettoyant va t'aider a diminuer ton sebum. Ne fait pas le saut se produit est compacte et poudreuse, tu devras le mettre dans quelque goutte d'eau chaude pour pouvoir l'appliquer sur ta peau!

March 08, 2017

Nettoyant qui ne laisse pas la peau huileuse. Quand même un bon nettoyant, mais pas mon préféré de Lush, pour l'instant je suis plus satisfaite de Dark Angel. Il ne tâche pas la peau. Point négatif: son odeur. Il sent très fort et il est difficile de s'y habituer.

February 28, 2017

Love this cleanser as part of my daily regime. Balancing herbs and the ground almonds combine for an awesome fresh feeling. No residue, no irritation.

September 27, 2016

I'm not sure how I feel about this cleanser. It's kind of difficult to use. You take a bit of the cleanser and mix it with water to make it into a paste but I find I can never get it to the right consistency and wind up wasting some of it because it just becomes a liquid that runs out of my hand. When I manage to wash my face with it though it seems to do the job and doesn't seem too harsh for my face. I think the cleaning part itself is pretty good but it's annoying to use. I'd recommend it to people to try because the ingredients are good but it's not something I'd recommend whole-heartedly.

September 16, 2016

I quite like this cleanser. The smell is a little strange but it made my skin feel quite clean. It is a little messy though, and I think if it came with a scoop of some sort, then I think a lot of people will like just that much more

June 13, 2016

I love this cleanser, and having gone a few months without it now can say that it makes a huge difference to my complexion. I have combination oily-skin that is really prone to redness and sensitivity, and so having a cleanser that combats excess oil and blemishes but still leaves my skin bright and supple is miraculous.
    I only use a tiny bit at a time, and so although the initial price seems quite high one tub of Herbalism lasts me easily three times as long as a comparably sized liquid or cream cleanser.

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo