3.9/5
LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #105 in Dry Shampoo

June 15, 2017

Saves me day after day!

This is the only dry shampoo I can use that actually works and makes the grease go away! I can usually get to day 3-4 without washing, after sprinkling brush away any access and viola! Brand new hair!

March 19, 2017

Seriously ~ No Drought Dry Shampoo from Lush - You need this! Absorbs oil, gives volume, silky & fine enough for all hair colours. Hand made with smoothly milled organic corn flour, natural grapefruit and lime essential oils ~ it's vegan, self preserving, cruelty free and so sweetly citrus scented. Fabulous time and water saver in between washes ~ which is a win win too.

March 09, 2017

This dry shampoo goes on so light, and doesn't make my hair feel heavy or weighed down. Lovely, fresh grapefruit and lime scent which makes hair smell fresh and pleasant. A little goes a very long way, so it is a good value for money. Very easy to use.

February 28, 2017

Smells great and love that it is chemical free and vegan. I used dry shampoo alot and love how it works. No white residue or sticky feeling. The application ( bottle it comes in) will take some time to get used to but works great!

December 13, 2016

This product is a life-saver. I have extremely thick hair that gets greasy at the roots pretty quickly and can go through a regular can of dry shampoo in 2 weeks. I have now had this product for 4 months and use it multiple times a week and it's not even half empty. Plus, it smells like cola! The only thing is that it takes a bit more time to apply than a spray, but it makes up for it in effectiveness.

October 20, 2016

Smells great (citrusy) and the product amount lasts a long time. However, the application is very tricky and messy as the product is in a bottle meant for liquids and not a shaker or spray bottle. You can try putting it in your hands first, then working it into your hair but it'll be messy no matter what.

September 10, 2016

No drought works really feel. I like the clean smell. Just need a little. Hair feels clean and is managable and styles well. Good product to take on holidays

June 10, 2016

I usually do not like to give a bad score to a product because i believe it might work to others. But I'm the kind of person who likes to read reviews before i buy it. For that I decided review this product specially because i consider myself I a huge fan of LUSH products but this one here is a no no product for me and neither my two daughters. We all have oily scalp and we were trying to reduce the number of washes we give to our hair. But this product didn't not work for none of us. It gave us a stick feeling, and the smell wasn't the best neither.

April 07, 2016

I switched to this product after using aerosol dry shampoos. I find this product just as effective as the aerosol brands but much better for me. It has a pleasant Oder but is a bit more difficult to use. I am a brunette and this is a white powder based product, this means if I don't work the product in fully it can be seen. All in all I do love this product and will continue to use it!!

1.0/5

March 25, 2016

I did not like this product at all. For starters, I find it really awkward to use. Too much comes out and it gets everywhere. I also find it doesn't blend in properly, leaving my brown hair looking powdery. Got rid of the rest of the bottle. Will not buy again.