LUSH Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Reviews

Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, while the antibacterial effects of lime and vodka is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt and blockages.

November 17, 2017

Good product

I tried ocean salt cleaner several months ago. I got a small pot, and I’m glad I did. It’s a good product, but you use a lot to cover your face and it is pretty pricey. I use it once a week or so, as I use another lush cleanser daily. It’s a good product, I just most likely won’t repurchase.

October 21, 2017

Lovely

This is a really really nice and refreshing scrub/cleanser. I have acne prone, combination skin and I felt this helped balance my oils and gently exfoliate without making it feel dry and tight. Would repurchase!

September 22, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So soft!

Love love love this scrub! Leaves my skin so soft and tales away any signs of breakout that I might have. I use it almost daily and it never dries out my skin!

September 21, 2017

Salty Goodness

I used this as an in shower face scrub and it was not awful. There were large chunks of salt to exfoliate and I did not find it overly harsh. It smells amazing and left my skin moisturized but there was not a giant difference. Very good exfoliate.

September 18, 2017

A great multi-purpose product.

I really like products that may double as both skin and body. It makes it easier to use. I use this in the shower, just before giving myself a final rince and stepping out. This body/face scrubs exfoliates and isn't too harsh. I know it has huges specs of salt, but surprisingly it didn't irritate my skin, I do have some what sensitive skin. It also left my skin nice and smooth without leaving any residue on it. I'd repurchase.

July 14, 2017

Really amazing for exfoliating

I love using this for my face because it exfoliates so well. It is a great scrub that hydrates and moisturizes your skin while really cleaning your skin, removing all the dead skin.
    The scrub contain large chunks of sea salt (and even fine salt) which is what really make it such an effective scrub. After use my face never felt dry or too exposed, my face felt and looked amazing. It also does help me with removing acne/blemishes.
    It also smells amazing and i love the ingredients it is made with, all very natural but extremely effective.
    I found that the tube lasted quite a long time, i did not need to use to much of the product per use. So even though it is a little bit pricey it goes a long way which i think makes it worth it for me.
    Overall one of my favourite scrubs because it did not contain harsh chemicals and worked really well as a deep clean/exfoliate. But it does contain vodka and lime juice which are very strong so i only used it weekly.

July 12, 2017

Love this Scrub!

Great product although a little pricey. I love the smell and the texture of this exfoliator. I like the feeling of my skin after I wash the product off.

July 07, 2017

My favorite facial scrub

Ocean salt is my favorite facial scrub i use just a small amount on my face in the winter and summer to exfoliate dead skin.Its creamy but coarse at the same time,I would suggest giving it a stir prior to using the product since the sea salt tends to sit on the top of the product.

June 16, 2017

My favourite face scrub!

This is my all time favourite facial scrub in the world. It is a self preserving facial scrub made of fresh ingredients. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized and smelling absolutely amazing. It takes away all of my dry skin as well! A must have facial scrub! Also, when you bring back 6 of the containers, they give you one for free! Such a great recycling program.

June 15, 2017

love

this scrub smells SO refreshing and amazing. I love it so much, too much lol. It works so well all over your body, especially your face, ! Its so worth it, i just love it