LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb Reviews

February 26, 2018

Bombe sexy

Très jolie bombe de bain très abordable et dégageant une enivrante odeur de rose. La couleur laissée dans le bain une fois la bombe fondue est tout simplement sublime!
    Génial pour un bain en amoureux! Je recommande!

February 26, 2018

Quality bath bomb

This was the first bath bomb I had tried from lush years ago. Still to this day it is a go to for when I am in need of a relaxing soak. The petals are made of who knows what but float to the top of the bath during the fizzing process, adding to the romantics feel.

February 12, 2018

Oh Lush, you'll never disappoint me

Let me start by saying this was my first Lush bath bomb ever purchased (I bought like 10 right after) and it is probably one of my favourites. The petals are the perfect touch and made me feel like I was in one of those romantic movies(of course it could've also been the wine and candles I lit but OH WELL) overall I'd for sure tell you to go get this bath bomb. the yummy floral scent will just have you in heaven

February 07, 2018

Lush is my go too

I am a huge lover of relaxing in the bath. Lush is a go to for me. It is great quality, smells amazing, and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. You will not be disappointed with this product

January 23, 2018

Ma préférée / my favorite

Cette bathbomb est ma préférée!! Le parfum sent trop bon, j’adore les couleurs et les pétales qui flottent sur l’eau. La peau est douce après un bain avec cette bathbomb. / This bathbomb is my favorite !! The perfume smells so good, I love the colors and the petals that float on the water. The skin is soft after a bath with this bathbomb.

January 12, 2018

An amazing sensual bath product

It smelled amazing, and the perfect touch to an intimate quiet bath time with my hubby. The rose petals really helped tie in the romance, and the scent made us both feel super close. I LOVE THIS BATH BOMB and will buy It over and over again!

January 06, 2018

Favourite bath bomb

This is one of my favourite bath bombs, it smells absolutely amazing and leaves you feeling wonderful and smelling great, i love how the water turns a nice pink and if youre cheap like me you can cut it in half to get more uses out of it and it still does the same thing

December 28, 2017

Lush

Ceci est un des meilleurs produit de lush, l'odeur est juste wow, c'est une odeur tellement romantique, tellement bonne, serieusement vous devez l'essayer sa en vaut vraiment la peine!

December 14, 2017

Pour un moment romantique assuré!

Oh mon dieu!!!!! J’adore cette bombe de lush. Son odeur est parfaite et les pétales de roses qui se dégagent de celle-ci en fondant, c’est tout simplement magnifique. J’adore ce produit. J’adore lush tout simplement.

December 13, 2017

Relaxing experience

I like the way my skin feels after using this product. I would certainly buy again only would be on the look out for bath bomb in a small size! I think the original size is too much.