• LUSH Skin Drink Facial Moisturizer
  • LUSH Skin Drink Facial Moisturizer

LUSH Skin Drink Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #649 out of 1365 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Let your skin drink it in!

May 08, 2017

This is my go to night face cream, it's truly amazing in the winter to hydrate your skin after the cold days. It's s bit thicker, but I think this is what you need after being exposed to the harsh winter.

May 04, 2017

I have really dry and flaky skin and have always had trouble trying to find a moisturizer that keeps it hydrated. As soon as I tried using skin drink my patches of dry skin disappeared and remained that way through out the day. I have yet to find a moisturizer that could possibly be any better and think I'll be using this one for a long time!

May 04, 2017

I have tried MANY moisturizers for dry skin and this one by far has made mine and my family's skin SO much better. A little bit goes a long way. We use it on our faces and it has transformed our skin completely! It's smooth texture, goes on smooth and absorbed nicely, the scent is not over powering and makes skin glow, soft, supple and overall beautiful! I highly recommend this for anyone with normal to dry skin. It's now a staple in our home!

May 11, 2015

This stuff adds so much moisture into my face, I absolutely love using it under makeup!!!

August 06, 2014

Lush's Skin Drink is a great skin cream for the budget conscious shopper. I find it works for all skin types, and really moisturizes the skin - I especially like using it as a day cream during winter, as the wind can really dry out and make your skin red and flaky otherwise. Only drawback is that the ingredients are not cold-pressed (increases the price, if you can afford it Skin Shrangrila is like a higher-end version of this cream) otherwise it's a great cream at a great price.

August 04, 2014

I found this moisturizer a bit too much for my skin at this time and it got a little congested while I Was using it. My skin usually drinks up moisturizers like this one, but now that it’s summer, I may just have to wait until winter to give Skin Drink a fair chance. Your skin needs do change from season to season and for me personally, I have discovered that when it’s warmer and more humid, my skin needs oil-free moisturizers or one that is oil-based, but very lightweight. Skin Drink is a great moisturizer for anyone who is suffering from dry skin right or lives in a drier climate and enjoys a moisturizer without much of a scent and goes a long way!