LUSH Snow Fairy Bath Bomb Reviews

November 20, 2017

This is definitely a product you don't need, but want.

I am a devoted Lush-eee. I love their products due to quality and who couldn't resist trying this. I was looking for a multi purpose product and this happened to be a mutl-use product. This product is a PERFECT gift. It is smells great and is really moisturizing, but what really makes this special is the dusting powder. I like the interactive bit of this product too. You have to poke two holes into the top of the product and carefully dust the magic inside. The beautiful shimmering powder is perfect if you are wanting to stand out. It makes your skin absolutely dazzling. If you want something subtle, this is not for you. It shows. The sparkle or shimmer in this is an absolute treat. I love products that are over the top and although I would purchase this again, I feel this is really a product you'd purchase as a present to wow the receiver.

February 14, 2016

I recently recieved this Lush bath bomb in the scent Snow Fairy as a gift for christmas and I was very impressed. It has an amazing aroma like a sweet bubblegum or candy so I was drawn to the smell right away. Once its placed in the hot water in a bath it slowly dissolved and fizzed away and left the bath water with a beautiful pink color to it and smelling like bubblegum. I really enjoyed using it and I would like to try some other products as well. It also left my skin feeling really soft and smelling nice after as well.
    Its a 5* out of 5*'s for me :)