LUSH soft coeur massage bar

LUSH soft coeur massage bar Reviews

Ranked #1143 out of 1574 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 11, 2015

For me personally I didn't like this product at all. It's a good price but it's too small. You don't get much product for your money. The smell is weird too.

May 11, 2015

This was an amazing massage bar, I really want another one!!!

April 07, 2015

I love the lush, chocolatey scent of this massage bar. Unlike the other massage bars, I find this one doesn't last as long and the chocolate bits get really melty in warm hands. The chocolate is a little tougher to rub in, but the thought is nice. I usually use this before bed so I don't have to worry about getting chocolate on my clothes before going out.

April 28, 2012

I was so excited to use my first massage bar from LUSH, I used the soaps, shower gels, bath bombs/melts/bubble bars and I was really looking forrward to my first massage bar. Overall I liked it but:
    1) It is really small for $7.95 (30g). Me and my boyfriend used about 80% of it at once. We weren't being stingy with it because it was a special treat, but you can't get more than 4-5 uses if you are covering your whole body well.
    2) the chocolate inside is a mess (and there's lots of it), it does not absorb into the skin even after lots of rubbing and if you lie down or get dressed it will be on that piece of material.
    Although I did like the scent - kinda gourmet, foody ish, I smelled the chocolate part, but not the honey.
    As a special treat it is ok, but too pricey/small for everyday use.I think I'll try the other ones before I buy this massage bar again, although I did like it.
    Probably shouldn't be saying this here, but it did get my boyfriend in the mood though (as LUSH claims it might do, on their site