LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb Reviews
Ranked #688 in Bath & Body

September 06, 2017

Will buy this again.

One of the first bath bombs I ever purchased at Lush, smells great and was a great first bath bomb! Will definitely buy again and they make great birthday gifts for friends!

August 11, 2017

Great before spleeping time

i received this bath bomb from my sister for christmas. At first I was worried because I'm not much of a lavender fan. But the lavender is this bomb is so light and well mixe with others ingredients that It was just a perfect relaxing time before bed. I don't quite understand why this scent is so relaxing, but it made me clear my mind and sleep like a baby for the whole night peacefully. The must of it? The mixed colours between pink, purple and blue contains in this bath bomb reminded me of the sundown in summer days, when the night meet the sun and the cloud are all pink and purple with the blue sky behind. I do recommand this bath bomb for those of you who have problem clearing your mind and having a good night of sleep.

May 30, 2017

If you love lavander this is a great choice. Another one of my favorites. Good for sleepy time with lavander and tonka. Scent lingers on the skin and bath water turns a lovely color

June 23, 2015

One of my favorite bath bomb, especially because of the lavender contained in this bomb that acts as a natural melatonin. The perfect option to calm my boiling mind! A ritual to add to your evenings if you want to spend a pleasant night of sleep. Relaxation guaranteed!

Note: the lavender scent, which I normally don't like, is very discreet when mixed with water.

May 11, 2015

This was alright, I just wasn't falling out of my panties over the scent.

2.8/5

February 27, 2013

I was really excited to try this product because of the description of scents that it supposedly has, as well as it's colour changing throughout the bath. Yeah.... not so much. I didn't really smell anything when I used it in the bath and it didn't change colours at all. When I first dropped it in, the water was a pinky colour and then it went kind of a purple/grey..... it's supposed to go from pink to purple to dark, like a night sky. This went from pink to dirty looking..... not so nice.

April 21, 2012

I love this bath bomb the smell is wonderful and just so soothing.Lavender, ylang ylang and sweet tonka absolute(alternative for vanilla.)I love how it switches colors from pink to purple.If you have had a stressful day this is the perfect bath bomb to unwind and relax with its just so soothing and the smell will linger in the bathroom for hours another great bath bomb from Lush!

May 29, 2011

Holy pink and sparkles, Batman! Seriously, this bath bomb is Barbie-esque pink. Creamy smooth bubbles that last a long time, and leave your skin softer than ever. I love this bath bomb and hope it is here to stay. Lavender and Tonka absolute smell wonderful together.

This bomb does somewhat remind me of Lush's Dream Cream.