3.9/5
LUSH Ultrabland Cleanser Reviews

January 06, 2018

Love this cleanser

So it seems like a lot upfront for the small pot, but it literally lasts so long its worth it. Its the best cleanser for weirdos like me who hate getting their face wet. All you have to do is rub it onto your face then wipe it off with a round or cloth and see the dirt go with it! I find the more you scrub it in, the better the result. I would definitely buy again.

September 26, 2017

Smells So Good and Removes Everything

This is another facial cleanser I love, again, because it gently removes all the makeup and dirt from my face without being too harsh on my skin. It’s also very moisturizing, which is an added bonus. This cleanser does require the use of cotton pads to remove, rather than just being able to rinse off with water, due to the beeswax in its formula. But it still comes off easily and does an excellent job at removing everything from your face. Because of this, however, I don’t tend to use it in the shower, but rather on the nights I don’t shower. I would have replaced this already, but they were very sadly sold out when I was in Lush.

1.0/5

June 10, 2017

I really wanted to like this product but it just didn't work for me. I tried it first as a cleanser, then later as just an eye makeup remover. Both times I ended up re cleansing with another cleanser as I just couldn't get past how it left my skin feeling after. Probably works great for dry skin tho!

June 09, 2017

Love it! Makes my skin feel so nice. Most the women in my family use it so I thought I would try it and it was worth it. Going to be my new daily cleanser.

April 13, 2017

This is a nice smooth and creamy cleanser. It glides gently on skin, removing make up and junk in a simple rub. I have extremely dry skin, and it's my favourite cleanser because it doesn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin. Moisturize after and you're all good.

It does leave a light beeswax sticky residue after, which can be annoying.

February 27, 2017

I got a sample of this cleanser that lasted me about 2 weeks. I think if I were to get the full size (which I plan to once I have enough money) it would last me a good 2 - 3 months. I like how this cleanser can double up as moisturizer if you don't have super dry skin. For me, I still used a seperate moisturizer afterwards but my sister (who has oilier skin) didn't. This left my skin super hydrated and made a good base for my makeup! I liked the smell of it as well. One thing I would change is to put the product in a tube instead of a jar. That way it would be easier to apply.

June 06, 2016

I'm still not sure about this product. At first, I really liked it because of the smell! But it doesn't completely take my mascara off, you have to use another cleanser after... For foundation its ok, but your face will be sticky after! I'm not a fan, but I'm still going to buy it to smell it all day long!

April 24, 2016

This is a great cleanser. Doesn't smell strong at all, great at removing makeup that sticks around after removing it. And definitely makes your face feel soft after using it. Great for sensitive skin. My new holy grail cleanser!

January 22, 2016

I do not use Ultrabland as a facial cleanser because I personally find it too greasy. However, I like it as an eye makeup remover. It quickly and effectively removes all of my eye makeup including waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner.

January 20, 2016

I am a huge Lush fan but this is probably one of my favourite products (which is really saying something because I have a lot of their products!). It has a nice, clean smell and works great as a cleanser but is also awesome as a makeup remover! It takes off even my harshest waterproof mascara and I feel a lot more comfortable using it than most other chemical filled makeup removers! It is a little pricey but the bigger container lasts a long time so it's worth it!