Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze Reviews

May 17, 2021

Clean and fragrant

This is a product that, in addition to all its benefits, such as killing all bacteria, leaving all surfaces clean and shiny leaves a wonderful smell in the house.

February 23, 2021

Best product by Lysol

One of my favorite cleaning products. Especially because it gets rid of germs and viruses which is very important these days. It also has a good smell to it,

February 23, 2021

Great all purpose cleaner!

Awesome cleaning product! I use this daily in the kitchen and bathroom. Smells great and cleans well. I will continue to use Lysol spray as well as recommend it to anyone!

February 11, 2021

We love this product so much

We love using this as an al purpose spray. The small of this product is also a plus. We use this on everything, in the kitchen mostly and other rooms around the house.

January 08, 2021

Lemon Lysol Spray

This is my go to when cleaning! i rather the spray over the whipes it lasts a long time. love the fresh lemon scent it leaves. I have purchased this over the years.

December 01, 2020

Works quickly

I love this product! I just spray an even coat where I want to clean. Give it a minute to work it’s magic and then it wipe off. Everything comes clean and it smells great.

November 30, 2020

Piece of mind for COVID-19

This product is a staple in our house hold. With both me and my husband being essential workers, we are constantly disinfecting our home to protect each other and our family. We love it! The smell is delish and it defiantly gives us the piece of mind from COVID-19

November 23, 2020

My Go To

This is my go to cleaner for around my house, that fresh clean lemon smell nothing beats that. And it leaves everything sparkling! I wont be switching to anything else anytime soon :)

November 06, 2020

fresh and clean

When i smell Lysol I know my house is clean. the smell is soft and clean. I can count on Lysol to disinfect and keep my house smelling fresh. With pets this is my go to

October 26, 2020

Fresh & Clean

Fresh and clean scent We love Lysol disinfectant spray Especially with all the littles in our house, super great product to have when you have little kids, people with health concerns.
    We love the scent and effectiveness this product provides