3.9/5
#243 in Laundry Care

2.3/5

May 16, 2019

Unsure

I bought this to remove the damp smell from my bath towels. The scent is overpowering after wash, but manageable once dry. I can't verify the claims about eliminating odour causing bacteria because the odours come back just as quickly as washing without this product.

May 02, 2018

Wow

I’ve tried vinegar, using extra detergent, heavy duty washes, presoaking and everything inbetween, but in one wash Lysol got rid of all the smells from my towels (you know that mildew smell when a wet towel sits). For HE machines you can add this to the bleach compartment as there might not be enough room in just the softener. If you have rags that smell, get this!

April 09, 2018

Innovative new addition to the laundry room!

Tried this product and it is amazing! Smells great, you don't need much of it to do a great job knocking all those germs out of your laundry and the funky smells are gone!

November 19, 2017

Removes tough odors

I bought this product to kill bacteria and odors left on towels and other laundry. I've used it a few times and it does a good job at removing pet odors and musty smells. I would buy this product again. I've used it in cold wash and hot. Simply replace your fabric softener with it. Definitely recommend.