Lysol laundry sanitizer Reviews
#222 in Laundry Care

November 18, 2019

I currently have this item on auto shipment. Its wonderful

I enjoy this product very much. I use it every other load. Its an additive and sanitizer, so I dont use it everytime, i swap with liquid fabric softener, but i have tiny humans who bring home sicknesses from school. This helps not only get them germ free, but has a great scent as well!

October 22, 2019

A great addition

I received this in a promotional box. I had never heard of it before, but decided to try it. I wasn’t disappointed. I was actually very surprised on how well it worked. It took the gross smell out of the kitchen towels. I also have a teenage boy so it’s great for his laundry as well. Definitely recommend it

October 18, 2019

Makes My Clothes Feel Clean

I'm not normally one for laundry additives however I do like Lysol products and I really like this one also. Pricing is pretty good for the amount of product you get, as you don't need to add a lot to your laundry. It has a nice smell to it, not over powering at all and my laundry feels a lot cleaner when it comes out of the washer. I will definitely be a repeat customer on this product.

July 02, 2019

Love knowing my clothes are clean!

Great scent, and the feeling that my clothes are coming out sanitized! A bottle lasts me way longer than I anticipated and definitely worth the money spent! I always have a back up in my laundry room!

2.3/5

May 16, 2019

Unsure

I bought this to remove the damp smell from my bath towels. The scent is overpowering after wash, but manageable once dry. I can't verify the claims about eliminating odour causing bacteria because the odours come back just as quickly as washing without this product.

May 02, 2018

Wow

I’ve tried vinegar, using extra detergent, heavy duty washes, presoaking and everything inbetween, but in one wash Lysol got rid of all the smells from my towels (you know that mildew smell when a wet towel sits). For HE machines you can add this to the bleach compartment as there might not be enough room in just the softener. If you have rags that smell, get this!

April 09, 2018

Innovative new addition to the laundry room!

Tried this product and it is amazing! Smells great, you don't need much of it to do a great job knocking all those germs out of your laundry and the funky smells are gone!

November 19, 2017

Removes tough odors

I bought this product to kill bacteria and odors left on towels and other laundry. I've used it a few times and it does a good job at removing pet odors and musty smells. I would buy this product again. I've used it in cold wash and hot. Simply replace your fabric softener with it. Definitely recommend.