Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs Reviews

Start the school year off right! These three back-to-school combo packs include all the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your child's things out of the lost and found. Perfect for backpacks, lunch containers, clothes, pencil cases and so much more, these labels are a must have on your back-to-school shopping list!
For more info, visit: Mabel's Labels
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Fantastic Quality

I buy these labels every year for my children’s school items. They last all year and some even longer. There are so many patterns and colours to choose from.

January 03, 2020

Have been buying Mabel's Labels for years!

We love our Mabel's Labels and have been purchasing them for both of our children for years. My husband who is a teacher even has them for his belongings at school.

January 03, 2020

Works well and lasts a long time

We put Mabel's labels on the kids clothes and water bottles for daycare. The water bottles have survived the dishwasher for over 2 years! Same with the clothes! The labels stay on which is amazing!

January 02, 2020
    New York, United States

Awesome

I really think these are a great idea. I put them on all my sons school supplies. Now hopefully he won't lose anything. I would definitely get these labels again.

December 12, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Will by more of this product!

I simply love these!We use them for my daughter prep school items,so it’s very easy and unique way to recognise and don’t loose his pencil casand and everything in it.

December 10, 2019

love the design's options

We got these for son for school. They work great on majority of his things. Backpack, jackets, and lunch containers. The ones on his uniform sweater, perhaps because they are washed and put through the dryer often, i find that they are starting to peel and or come off. I have purchased a different brand in the past, where the labels are still stuck on having passed 2 hand-me-downs. They work well on harder surfaces or products that don't get sent through the wash frequently.

November 29, 2019

I buy these every year! They are amazing!

We put these labels on everything! They stand up to everything too! We buy a set every year. The labels are clearly legible, fun colours and cute pictures. The boot labels are my favourite.

November 27, 2019

Tried, Tasted and True

Excellent products. Got to try them..dont fade in washing machine or peel off. Durable and last foever. Of all the labels on the market, these will never get dull. Best label I have tried

November 26, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Labels

These labels have been used on many different types of stationery such as pens and pencils. This is useful for me as a student so I can tell what is mine and will never lose anything again.

November 25, 2019

Worth the price!

An excellent product which has lasted longer than I expected. These withhold the washing and remain stuck to their jackets and other stuff I put it on. My oldest loves how this contains variety of labels and a tag label too!