Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs Reviews

Start the school year off right! These three back-to-school combo packs include all the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your child's things out of the lost and found. Perfect for backpacks, lunch containers, clothes, pencil cases and so much more, these labels are a must have on your back-to-school shopping list!
For more info, visit: Mabel's Labels
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 02, 2019

definitely buying again

Got an assortment of labels made after my daughter was born. We have been using it nonstop since. Everything is labeled for daycare so items don't go missing or lost.

June 01, 2019

Amazing

Great way to keep your children’s things out of the list and found. My sons first year of school , he was always loosing everything. Once I got the name tags let me tell you everything was always coming back home with him:)

June 01, 2019

Mabel's Labels

Love these for my kids school, sports, and touletries belongings. I rarely ever need to go through the lost and found at school, and the odd time I do, I am not mistaken. Great to label their sleepover gear and sporting equipment. I would definitely recommend!

May 30, 2019

Mabel's Labels Perfecting for label all kids stuff

If you have to label anything that belongs to your kids either it be for school or sports I highly recommend these labels. They are strong, long lasting and durable. I always stock on.

May 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

Will by more of this product!

I simply love these!We use them for my sons prep school items,so it’s very easy and unique way to recognise and don’t loose his pencil casand and everything in it.

May 17, 2019

Great solution for identifying items

Tons of variety, stickers for various products, many cute designs and even useful information on the stickers such as allergies. They say stuck on quite well.

May 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wish I had of bought these sooner!

I waited until my daughter started grade 1 before I took the plunge and bought these labels. And my only regret is that i waited too long! These labels have saved me so much money, by having items returned when they're found! Because I have two daughters, I saved even more money by just getting labels with their last name (we have an uncommon last name for our area)
    Definitely recommend!

May 14, 2019

Great value!

With my eldest starting kindergarten and never being in day care, Mabel Label’s was the most highly recommended product to get. I bought a set in August to use for September and they have gone to great use. They have stayed on all the clothes, containers and shoes I put them on even through the numerous washes. During their anniversary sale I bought more to use because the sale was just so good and the quality is amazing. I might also add that their designs are cute!

May 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Don't lose your kids stuff

I love these labels your child will know what school supplies are theirs and they ate easy to use and stays on the item even if it goes true the wash or dishwasher

May 08, 2019

By far the best labels on the market

I have tried many different brands of kids labels and Mabel's labels are by far the best. They stick the best, they also last. They are easy to peel off from the sticker sheet and stick very well to clothing and objects. I also like that they are very thin and flexible that means they really do stick to everything. I've tried other labels that claim to be sticky but have fallen off during washes. Not mabel's! I only wish they are a little cheaper since I would love to label everything!